No Can Left Behind

Savannah's P.O.V.

I quickly exit the restroom and make my way back into the crazy crowd of people.

I slowly get back into the arena and reach my spot next to Madison, fidgeting nervously.

I see the stagehands move all of Kane's equipment off the stage and move Cole's on.

"Why are you so nervous?" Madison asks me, chuckling.

"Well, when I was waiting in line to use the restroom Cole texted me and said something about making this show extra special for me...it just makes me nervous." I say, trailing off and not really being able to concentrate on anything.

"Well, hang on, girl. Looks to me like we have about 5 more minutes until Cole comes on."

Great, just more time for me to overthink everything like I always do.

The five minutes pass by surprisingly fast, and before we know it, the lights are turning down again and we start to hear the band play. Strobe and colored lights on stage start to light up.

The excitement in the room starts to build up as we hear the band start to play an unknown melody, and wait to see Cole come on stage.

Then, out of nowhere, he runs on stage and the music to Chillin' It starts playing.

Myself and Madison along with pretty much every other girl in this arena start screaming our heads off.

He starts singing, and looks me in the eyes, smiling and winking while moving down the stage.

My cheeks warm, and I dance along to the music, letting myself be free.

His voice always soothes me, and he looks at me occasionally, smiling when he sees me dancing to every song.

The night swallows us up.

Cole starts to wind down the night, and his band begins to play, "I Just Want You".

All the girls in the room, including myself, begin to swoon.

Before I know it, Cole slowly walks over to me, grabbing one of my hands and starting to sing to me, and my heart seems to stop.

In that moment, it's just the two of us.

The crowd of screaming girls beside and behind me all seem to fade away as Cole and I look into each other's eyes, seeming to fall in love with every second.

When he finishes singing, he starts talking to the crowd.

"That song...that song is dedicated to the amazingly beautiful girl right in front of me...you're the only one I want, Savannah."

The girls go crazy, and my face flushes a bright red as Madison cheers and hugs me, and I hug her back, feeling so amazingly happy in that moment.

Next thing you know, he starts to play "Middle of a Memory", and I'm bawling my eyes out just at the beginning chords of the song.

I danced with Blake to this song, and every time I hear it, I can't help but think of him.

This song just has helped me through so much.

Cole sees that I'm starting to cry, and I walk back to the dressing rooms where FGL is getting ready to go on.

I can't control my tears at this point, and I probably look horrible.