Workin' On Me

*Savannah's P.O.V.*

I open the door and see Cole holding a bouquet of flowers, and I throw my hand over my mouth while going in for a hug.

He hugs me back, and he squeezes me so tight it feels like he put the pieces of my broken heart back together again.

"It's so nice to finally meet you in person, baby girl." He says, and tears of happiness start to stream from my eyes.

I pull away from the hug, looking away from Cole, trying not to show that I'm crying.

"Hey, you okay?" He asks, touching my face.

Sparks ignite in my stomach, and I nod.

"I'm sorry, I told you this might happen. They're tears of happiness, I promise." I say, laughing a bit.

He laughs and smiles back.

I take the bouquet of flowers out of his hand, and lead him inside.

I look back at Madison and see that she recorded the whole thing.

"Ugh, Madison I hate you!!" I exclaim, joking.

"Wow, harsh much?" Cole says.

I laugh again, and set my bouquet down, looking for something to put the flowers in.

"This is a nice place you got," Cole says, laughing.

"Oh my gosh, Cole!! Speaking of this, I'm gonna kill you! Why would you get two people a master suite?" I say, laughing.

"I figured two princesses such as yourselves deserved a room that fits your role." He says, his accent ringing loud and clear.

I blush and look away.

"Wow, Cole. That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me." I say.

"And it won't be the last." He says, moving closer towards me.

I look into his olive green eyes, and feel sparks between us. We can't kiss now, because Madison is in the same room.

"You want me to give you two some privacy?" Madison asks.

"No, it's ok-"

"Don't worry about it, I was going to go scavenge for some food anyways. I think there's a Starbucks downstairs." She says, smiling slightly to reassure me.

She walks past, phone in hand.

I watch her walk out and wait until the lock clicks.

"Now, where were we?" Cole asks, pulling me closely into his body.

He leans in to kiss me, and I lean in, too.

But something stops me. I remember Blake and I's first kiss.

You need to move on, Savannah. You have a perfect guy right here.

"Cole...I-I'm so sorry. I just...I can't. Just not yet." I say, feeling guilty for leading him on.

"Oh." He says flatly, sounding disappointed.