My First Radio

*Savannah's P.O.V.*

Madison and I walk out of the hotel room with Cole. My nerves are going crazy now.

"You look beautiful." Cole says, and I blush.

"Thank you, Cole." I say back.

We make our way to the elevator, and we all step in.

It's silent, but a good silence.

We reach the main floor, stepping out and passing the front desk and going out the doors.

Cole leads us to his Chevrolet.

"Are you sure we should take your car? You know, the paparazzi?" I ask him.

"It'll be fine." He says, opening the doors for Madison and I.

She sits in the back seat and I sit in the passenger's seat.

We all buckle up and Cole heads to the Grand Ole Opry.

The traffic has died down a little.

Cole turns on the radio, and we listen to the local country station.

I quietly sing along to '21 Summer' by Brothers Osborne.

"You have a good voice." Cole says, looking over at me and smiling.

I smile, looking away from him. I try to hide the fact that I'm blushing.

We reach the Grand Ole Opry, and Cole drives around the back to where all of the trucks that hold the equipment are.

"If it's okay with you, I was thinking we could all chill in the dressing rooms until we have to go to soundcheck." Cole says, and Madison and I both nod our heads.

He parks his car not far from the buses, and turns off the car.

We all unbuckle, climbing out.

I stare in awe at how enormous the Grand Ole Opry is.

"How are you not terrified to play in a venue this big?" I ask, chuckling lightly.

"Eh, you get used to it after a while." He says, laughing back.

We walk around to the side of the building, in case there were fans waiting in line for the concert already.

We enter the side doors, and it takes us to a long hallway with many dressing rooms.

They all had the guys' names on them.

Cole heads farther down the hall, until we reach his room.

He takes the key from his jean pocket and unlocks it, leading us inside.

It's a very big dressing room for just one person.

There are multiple mirrors with amazing lighting, and a bathroom with a shower.

There's also a few seats and couches, along with a refreshment table and a fridge.

"Make yourself at home." Cole says, joking.