The Back Roads and The Back Row, Part 2

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So this video was just uploaded
today, and it's a video of Cole saying the worst pickup lines ever, and it's so adorable that I thought I'd share it with y'all. I honestly love it so much.

*Savannah's P.O.V.*

It's now 3:00, and according to my phone's GPS, we will be in Nashville in 30 minutes.

"Madison, we only have 30 more minutes until we get there!" I say really excitedly.

"Oh my gosh, really?" She says, squealing.

I squeal along with her, and we put on some Cole for the last 30 minutes.

We sing together, enjoying each other's company.

I turn down the music for a second, asking Madison a question.

"Hey, do you wanna stop at Starbucks? There's one at the next exit." I ask.

"Girl, is that even a question?" She says back, smiling.

I laugh and say, "Yeah, I guess that was a pretty stupid question to ask."

We come to the right exit, and I turn off of the highway and into the exit.

I drive around for a couple of minutes, searching for the Starbucks, and finally approach it, pulling into the parking lot and parking my car.

Madison and I unbuckle and get out, stretching again and walking into the building.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Madison says.

"Do you want me to order for you?" I ask her.

"Um, sure. Just get my usual." She says, heading to the restrooms across the small building.

I step up to the Barista and order for Madison and I.

He asks for my name, and I stand to the side, waiting for them to prepare our drinks.

While I wait, I decide to text Cole and let him know we're close.

I shoot him a text: Hey, Cole! I'm so happy to say that Madison and I are about 30 minutes away or so. We've just stopped at Starbucks and then we'll be back on the road. See you soon!! Xoxo

I hit the send button, and turn off my phone.

I see Madison walk out of the bathroom and back over to me, standing next to me.

The barista calls out my name, and hands us our drinks.

I thank him, and Madison and I are on our way out to the car.

We both step in, buckling our seat belts and taking a sip of our drinks.

"Alright, girl, let's do this. Only 30 more minutes!" I exclaim.

"Yes!" She says.

I turn the radio back on and pull out of the parking lot and make my way back onto the highway.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Cole's P.O.V., 30 minutes later

Madison should be arriving in Nashville any minute now.

My stomach turns in knots.

I'm so nervous and excited to meet her.

We both agreed that I'd meet her at her hotel room.