Chillin' It

*Savannah's P.O.V.*

Today I was going shopping with my best friend, Madison.

We were going to find an outfit to wear tomorrow.

Yes, the concert is already tomorrow. I'm dying of excitement, and I'm sure Madison is, too.

I made sure to take off of work this weekend and today, in preparation and celebration.

If you were wondering what I do for a living, I have my own photography business called Savannah Marie Photography.

We're leaving early tomorrow morning for our road trip to Nashville.

It's going to be so much fun.

I swing my purse onto my shoulder, scoop up my keys, and grab my phone from off of the kitchen table, heading out the front door.

I'm picking Madison up so we don't have to drive separately, and we can talk.

It'll be nice to catch up.

I climb in the car, setting my purse on the passengers seat, and putting my keys into the ignition, starting my car.

I back out of my driveway, starting the short drive to Madison's house, and turning on my local country station.

"And this is Cole Swindell's Chillin' It." Said the radio announcer.

I instantly crank up the volume, singing along.

I hear my phone vibrate on the passengers seat next to me, tempted to check it.

You're driving, Savannah.

Whatever or whoever it is can wait.

Soon enough, I pull into Madison's driveway.

I see her lock the door behind her and she starts to walk to my car.

She opens the door, climbing in.

"Hello!" She says, smiling and chuckling happily.

"Hey, girlie." I say cheerfully.

"How are you?" I ask, hugging her.

"I'm good, girl. Just been busy with work. But I'm so excited for this weekend, you have no idea." She says excitedly.

"Me too. I'm so so excited!" I say, smiling widely.

"So tell me about Cole." She says, smirking and raising her eyebrows up and down.

I laugh.

"Well, you're in for a treat." I say, smiling.

"So Cole said he likes me, and then he even said that he loves me!" I say, and we both squeal excitedly.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so jealous!! So are you guys gonna like hang out this weekend?" She asks me.

"Um, besides at the concert, I'm not sure." I say, getting butterflies in my stomach from just thinking about it.

Apparently I was blushing, too.

"You got it bad." She laughs.

"I'm so happy for you, Savannah. Blake will sure be jealous now. He liked Cole Swindell, but when he finds out you're dating him!" She laughs maniacally.

"Well, we're not datin-"

"Yet," she cuts me off.

"Whatever you say."

I missed these times.

Madison and I always have the best times together, we're so stupid, but that's what I love about us.