24| Three In The Morning

"Another one!" I screamed at the bartender, my body wobbling as I placed my glass on the table.

The bartender looked at me questionably before refilling my glass with the vodka drink I had been having all night. I didn't know what glass I was up to now, but it was over three. I placed the glass to my lips and sculled some of the fiery liquid back before placing it back onto the table. The affects had already taken over my body and I was no longer feeling like my usual self. Although, I didn't really know who I usually was anymore. I had no idea why I even came to this high class bar and why I just kept asking for more drinks, putting the costs of them all on some tab I couldn't even afford. I was lost without Harry, I didn't know what to do with him or without him. But I knew one thing for sure, I wanted him back.

The song from the speakers around the bar changed and I instantly recognised it. It was Free Fallin' by John Mayer, Harry's favourite song. I swayed on my bar stool as I listened to the floaty song, singing a few words I knew. And without even thinking, I rang Harry so that he could listen to it too.

I waited for a few seconds before he finally picked up, his raspy and sleepy voice answering.

"H-Hello?" He asked in more of a groan.

"Hi!" I chirped. "Guess who?!"

There was a few minutes silence. "Heather? Is that you?"

"Nooooo!"

Before he could reply, I spoke again. "Just kidding, it is." I giggled.

More silence. "Heather, it's three in the morning."

I gasped. "What! Woaaahh! That's early, ain't it?! I've been here for a while then...."

"Wait, where are you?"

"Oh, I did call you for a reason. I mean, I didn't just call to hear your voice. But I would actually because I miss hearing it. I miss you. But anyway, your favourite song is playing! I thought of you because it's your favourite song. Wanna listen?"

"Heather-"

I took the phone away from my ear and held the speaker in the air so Harry could hear what was coming from the stereo speakers. I heard him yelling something so I placed the phone back to my air to find him repeatedly saying my name.

"Hi again!" I cried. "Did you hear it?"

"Yes, it was lovely. Heather-"

"Mmm, it is. Such a nice tune right?" I asked, taking more sips from my alcoholic drink and feeling it take control of my body. I swayed more to the tune and nearly fell off my stool. I cackled with laughter. "Harry! I nearly fell off my chair! Jesus Christ! It was hilaaaaarious."

"Heather, are you drunk?" Harry asked me in a completely serious tone.

I made a combination of a hissing and laughing noise. "Nooooo."

There was lots of shuffling on the other end. "Heather, tell me the truth! You are, aren't you?" He asked, sounding somewhat panicked.

I giggled. "Calm down you old man. So what?"

"So what?! So what, you have a baby to look after remember? That's 'so what'!"

I gulped, only just remembering now. I looked down at my small bump of a stomach and placed my hand over my mouth like a small child getting caught for eating lollies. "Oops."

There was louder shuffling around and a few seconds of silence before Harry spoke again. "Where are you?" He said, basically shouting.

"Er.....I don't know." I said dumbly, looking around. "Are you going to come say hi?"