Nine

FEW DAYS HAVE GONE by since I've been around the Gallagher's

          FEW DAYS HAVE GONE by since I've been around the Gallagher's. I decided to stay home for awhile and clean up around the house while I cleaned up the thoughts in my mind.

After numerous of texts from Ian , Fiona and Debbie I decided it was time to make my way back over to my home away from home.

The whole Lip thing was really taped, glued, stapled and buried in the back of my mind.

It would be best to just act like things never happened.

Because nothing happened anyway .

By the time I reached the blue house owned by my favorite dis-functional  family a huge appliance truck was parked in front unloading something.
Fiona looked as confused as I did.

"Gallagher, number 2119?" The worker asked.

"Yeah, but that's not ours." The eldest answered with Carl standing right beside her.

"Well, it's paid for... you want me to hook it up or not?"

"Well damn Fi how'd you get this?" Making my way up the stairs hands in my resting in my back pockets.

"I think it was the new dude she hooked up with scar." Carl chuckled as his arms began to attached themselves around my waist.

"Way to go Fi, lets see if he could hook me up with one so I wouldn't have to come all the way over here to do my clothes."

"Then how would I ever get to see your undies." Carl pouted. I plucked his apple head for him being the little creep his genes created him to be.

~

Lip slowly made his way down the steps with V trailing not to far behind. His right foot was bandaged leaving me to come up with plenty of questions in her head.

"I thought you were broke." Veronica stated more than questioned , her words directed at Fiona.

"That's what I said." Ian chimed in. All gathered around the brand new washing machine as the worker hooked it up.

Fiona smiled brightly from ear to ear as she grabbed a bouquet of red roses from the counter.

"These were in the washer."  She beamed as she walked over to V for her to inspect them.

" 'Steve'? No." The darker one read. I perked up at the name trying to think why that name was so familiar. 

"Yeah. Uh-huh." Fiona replied with her cheeks almost as rosy as the flowers.

"Who's Steve?" I questioned as i took a seat at the kitchen table.

"The other night." Fiona spoke not really answering me.