Eight

[The Intro]

"FUCKKK!" I moaned. Only this time it wasn't for the pleasure. Lip had tried inserting his pointer finger inside of me but my vagina's own guardian angel wouldn't budge.

If this is what one itty bitty skinny finger felt like I can't even imagine the pain his dick might have in store for me. He continued to go for it ignoring my whimpers of pain.

I gripped Ian's sheets in hopes that it would help cope with the pain in addition to stop the feeling of the pit building up in my lower region as Lip made sure to keep his tongue swirling on my clit.

It was driving me insane, at any moment I felt as if I was going to explode all over him. My body felt numb but at the same time everything just felt so sensitive. This truly had to be the most amazing feeling I ever felt.

" Ouch Lip that fuckin' hurts." Maybe he couldn't hear me because he was too persistent with his mission.

"Lip c'mon knock it off that hurts." This would be my last time attempting to use words before I got physical. Lip slowly rose from his spot and wiped his mouth , blankly staring at me.

Was I wrong? Was I being childish? Maybe this is how sex should feel until you start doing it more. Should I have never let him start to begin with? I was just waisting his time. Was I even ready to lose my virginity?

"Scarlett what's the problem?" He huffed. I couldn't even look him in the eye. Nervously biting my lip I sat up and brought my underwear to the rightful spot finally covering myself.

"That hurts you ever had someone try to stick something in you?" Lip rolled his eyes sighing.

"No but I'll make sure to ask Ian." He always had to be so sarcastic. I was kind of ashamed how fast we got sidetracked, going from Ian's sexuality to performing sexual acts on his bed. Especially with Philip , my bestfriend's brother, in their room, on his bed. But with Lip out of all people I don't think I'd ever be doing this with him.

"You're such an ass." Lip shrugged his shoulders and began to stand up and made his way to tower over me once more. I felt a bit nervous this time. How are we supposed to act after this just happened?

"Turn your head to the left." He instructed.

"For what?" Lip's left hand tilted my head anyway. His lips gently grazing my ears.

"So I can do this." His husky voice pierced goosebumps all over my pale skin as his lips attacked my neck.

He then started to slowly grind his bulge against my wet panties.

"Lip I think we should stop." He took a deep breath removed his self from me.

"When are you gonna' grow up Scar? You know all the way?"

My cheeks felt hot. I was slightly embarrassed. Before I could even answer his question or flip him off I could hear Ian making his way upstairs.

"Hey Veronica."

Lip threw my jeans at me and hopped up to the top bunk looking at the door waiting for Ian to open the door.

I managed to get both legs through right before he came in.

"Hey. Scar how long you been here." The red haired greeted us both. I gazed over to Lip who only kept his eyes on his younger brother.

"Hey."

"Hey cookie not long really." Lip and I just kept our eyes on Ian as he undressed from his army clothes.

"Cool so you want to do something?" Ian removed his shirt smiling bright at me. Once more I looked over to see what Lip was doing and his expression just made it really awkward to be around.

"You know what I think I'm going to go home check on my dad... he should be home by now." Ian nodded understanding and hugged me goodbye.

X

It felt like I haven't been home in ages. The house wasn't to bad on the outside compared to the drama inside or the other houses on the block.

The lights were on always. Always. I was scared of the dark. The only place they weren't were the living room where my dad sat not doing much living.

He was in the same spot I left him in. the same green shirt with the Same stain the one by the collar and the one on his stomach with the rip on the side.

"I'm home."

I didn't usually speak to him. After a while a person gets tired of not having someone reply to them.

I stood in front of him and took in the image before me. My dad use to be somebody now he's just a lump on the couch.

"I'll make sure to get you some more beers tomorrow ok?" 

His eyes were closed. I don't know if he was sleep or he just ignoring me like usual.

And I know buying him beer wasn't helping his problem but this was the only way I knew how to keep a connection with him.