Chapter 12: Snowflakes

"Wake up baby, we have school today," Dinah told Lauren while shaking her ever so gently. Lauren let out a groan as she began violently rubbing her eyes.

"Okay, okay, I'm up Dinah," Lauren sat up letting the sheets fall onto her lap. So, apparently Lauren woke up as big Lauren but she did have a wet diaper. She was still sucking on her pacifier and sighed internally when she felt the wetness against her skin.

"Then get ready, we have to leave in thirty minutes or we'll be late," Dinah said as she returned to her desk to take her books. Lauren nodded and set her feet on the cold floor which sent cold shivers run up her spine.

"Wait, let me to change you out of that," Dinah pointed to the saggy diaper around Lauren's waist and walked closer to her. The shorter girl was reluctant and walked backwards.

"I can do it by myself," Lauren said as she swatted Dinah's hands away.

"I don't think you'll be able to get the tabs off," Dinah stated as she stood with arms crossed.

She's right Laur, she got you there... Lauren thought to herself. She huffed and sighed in defeat.

"Fine, then do it," Lauren gave in and let Dinah remove the diaper.

"Thanks, I'll be back in a bit," Lauren muttered while blushing. She hastily pulled her pajama pants back on and left to get prepared. Dinah threw the diaper away and hid Lauren's stuff in her closet. A little later Lauren re-entered the room.

"I'm back," Lauren said before she applied a thin layer of lip balm on her plump lips and pulled her hair into a high ponytail. She had chosen the sexiest pair of black skinny jeans she had and a cute crop top. It made Dinah swoon as she tried to hide the blush forming on her cheeks. Lauren didn't notice this as she was too busy packing her bag. Once she was done she threw her backpack over her shoulders.

"Let's go!" Lauren took a hold of Dinah's wrist and led her to the kitchen downstairs.

"Eat before you leave! There is cereal on the table!" Milika yelled from her room.

"Okay mom!" Dinah shouted back. Lauren chuckled as she flung her bag onto her couch and went to kitchen. She sat down at the table and poured some of the cornflakes into the bowl of milk.

Dinah settled in the chair opposite to Lauren and dumped a ridiculous amount of the cornflakes into her bowl. She chomped the cornflakes hungrily and scrolled through her twitter feed. Lauren wasn't too interested in her phone so she simply ate her cereal while appreciating Dinah's messy way of eating. She smiled to herself but suddenly a thought popped into her head.

I have not done this before...

Lauren gorged on her breakfast rather slowly while thinking the same thing over and over. She was totally confused by the time Dinah had finished her cereal.

"You wanna eat that in the car?" Dinah teased Lauren.

"No," Lauren's train of thought was interrupted but she was able to quickly wolf down her cornflakes.

"Okay, then, we should get going," Dinah grabbed her car keys from the coffee table and called for Lauren. They reached school in time thanks to Dinah's reckless car driving skills. Luckily they didn't get a ticket from the young policeman who had pulled them over. And they could both be credited for that as their fine flirting skills came into play.

"Good thing you wore red lipstick today, or we would've surely gotten a ticket." Lauren stated.

"Nah, it was because of your emerald eyes," Dinah turned off the car's engine once she had parked it.