I'm Sorry

Elsa's POV:

I walked around the sparkling castle, admiring the gleam of the ice. It was beautiful.

I made this.

As I got down the stairs, to the first floor, my stomach twisted. I rushed outside and puked up what I've eaten.

Maybe I'm sick.

Two days have passed since I left. Two days since the coronation, since I became queen.

I walk back inside and I go upstairs. I hear a knock on the doors. Who could be here? I slowly walk towards the stairs and see my sister at the bottom.

"Anna?" I ask surprised, I almost believed that if I blinked she would disappear.

"Whoa," She exclaims. "Elsa, you look different. It's a good different. And this place...it's amazing."

"Thank you," I utter bashfully. "I never knew what I was capable of."

"I'm so sorry about what happened," She states sounding ashamed. "If I'd have known..."

"No, no, no. It's okay," I assure her. "You don't have to apologize, but you should probably go. Please."

"But I just got here," She says.

"You belong down in Arendelle," I tell her.

"So do you," She tries to reason.

"No, Anna, I belong here," I disagreed. "Alone.Where I can be who I am without hurting anybody."

"Actually, about that..." She starts.

"Sixty!" Shouts an unknown voice.

"Wait. What is that?" I ask frantically.

"Hi! I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!" Says a short snowman that comes rushing through the doors.

"Olaf?" I repeat.

"Yeah. You built me," He comments. "Remember that?"

"And you're alive?" I ask.

"Um... I think so," He says as if he's unsure.

"He's just like the one we built as kids," Anna acknowledges.

"Yeah," I agree.

"Elsa, we were so close," She pleads. "We can be like that again."

My mind instantly goes to the incident years ago and I look at the streak in her hair.

"No, we can't," I state. "Goodbye, Anna."

"Elsa, wait!" She calls after me.

"No, I'm just trying to protect you," I say, trying to convince her to go.

"You don't have to protect me," She yells. "I'm not afraid."

(For the First Time in Forever Reprise)

I let my powers out through the air around me. I hear a grunt but I just fall gently to the floor.

"Anna!" Yells a deep voice. "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay," She pants. "I'm fine."

"Who's this?" I ask as I get up. "Wait, it doesn't matter. Just...you have to go."

"No, I know we can figure this out together," She insisted.

"How?" I dared. "What power do you have to stop this winter? To stop me?"

"Anna, I think we should go," says the boy that came to Anna's aid.

"No, I'm not leaving without you, Elsa," She says firmly.

"Yes, you are," I say as I point my hands towards the floor.

A huge snow guard forms and grabs all three of them. I hear their screams but I do nothing. I go to the balcony and see them thrown out the door.

"I'm sorry Anna," I whisper.