Huntbastian Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Yeah." Sebastian croaked. "Uh, I need to freshen up a bit. The, umm, guy in the subway beside me stunk like he had never heard of a bath before. And I want to get rid of the grime he left when he fell asleep on me."

Sebastian made a beeline to the bedroom. Barry didn't see the look in his eye. While Hunter saw right through it.

"I don't think this is a good idea."

"Nonsense." Barry insisted. "That happens a lot in the subway."

"No, I mean coming here. The last time I saw Sebastian, it wasn't in the best of terms."

"It couldn't be that bad." Barry said. "Maybe you just need to talk it out. After all, you were like brothers to him."

"Maybe." Hunter said. "I think I should go check on him."

"Sure go ahead."

Hunter went to the direction where Sebastian ran off to. Down the hallway, he could hear Sebastian's voice. Hunter stood behind the wall and he could hear Sebastian on the phone with Thad.

"I am freaking out, Thad." Sebastian said. "I don't know how he knew I was here in NYC."

"I thought he went into a rehab center or something." Thad said. "What is he doing here in New York?"

"I don't know." Sebastian admitted with a panicked voice. "I cant' do this again, Thad. And he knows where we live."

"Calm down, Bas. Maybe he's changed."

"Thad, he threatened Barry. And remember how messed up I was at senior year? I can't..."

"You can." Thad insisted. "You are Sebastian Smythe. You don't back down in a fight. Now, I have to go the professor just came in. I think you can survive lunch with him at least."

"I hope." Sebastian said. "Talk to you soon, Thad."

"Sure thing, Bas."

When Sebastian put down the phone, Hunter knocked on the open door making Sebastian jump.

"We need to talk." Hunter said entering the room.

"T-There's nothing to talk about." Sebastian said with his guard up. He took a step back as Hunter came closer. "How much did you hear."

"Not much." Hunter said. "How are you Sebastian?"

"What are you doing here?" Sebastian asked.

"Barry invited me."

"That's not what I meant."

Hunter rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "I, uh. I went back to high school after rehab. To my old school in Colorado. And I guess, I had a bit of an eye opener. I didn't want to pursue going into the military so I thought college was a good idea."

"And why did you approach Barry?"

"I thought it was you." Hunter admitted. "I...I wanted to make amends. I was a jerk. And...well I want to fix what I may have broken. Even if it meant taking a few punches back."

"Like anyone would be stupid enough to punch you."

"You'd be surprised." Hunter said.

"So did you come all the way here with Barry just to apologize to me?"

"I didn't know you'd be here in New York, but seeing Barry earlier today was pure coincidence." Hunter said. "I really am sorry, Sebastian."

"That doesn't change what happened."

"I know." Hunter said. "But I just want a second chance, Sebastian. Despite how badly I treated you all, the Warblers were the closest thing to friends I ever had. And you were the closest thing to a brother I've ever had. I just want a second chance."