Secrets Revealed

Magsimula sa umpisa

"It's been a while."

"And who's fault is that. Get back after five years being stranded on a deserted island and no calls, no emails, not even a little how are you to an old friend."

"I could say the same with you." Oliver said with a small smirk. "Some big shot lawyer now and you got married? I didn't even get an invite."

"I'm sorry but I don't have the mailing address to the middle of no where." Sebastian said. "The next time I need to send an invite, I now know where."

The other people around the table were looking at them with wide eyes. And after exchanging a look, they both laughed heartily.

Oliver stood from his seat and gave his old friend a hug.

"It's been a while, ey Bas? "

"Too long, Oli."

"What is going on? " Roy asked "Do you guys know each other."

"The Smythes' are old family friends." Oliver explained as Sebastian and Laurel squeezed into their table. "Seb and I met in one of our parent's galas."

"I think it was the Christmas Gala at the Merlyn Mansion the year we came back from Paris." Sebastian said. "After that, Oli here practically adopted me as a little brother since Thea was just twelve he couldn't exactly talk to her about I quote "pretty girls in sexy outfits"."

"And he failed to tell me that he doesn't... Swing that way."

"So," Sebastian said looking at Barry "Is this a case or a 'case'."

"Its a follow up case." Barry said simply.

"Uh huh." Sebastian said "So how do you guys know each other."

Barry and Oliver exchanged a look.

"Work."

"At a bar."

Barry and Oliver look at each other after responding simultaneously. Sebastian couldn't help have a small grin like smirk.

"At a bar."

"At work."

Cisco couldn't help laugh at the situation while Caitlin shook her head. Roy and Felicity however were a bit uneasy. What if this stranger learns that Oliver is the Arrow.

"So Sebastian, tell us a bit more about yourself." Felicity said changing the subject. "Well other than the fact that you're a lawywer. And you apparently knew Oliver from a party."

"Yes," Sebastian said. "First of all before anyone asks, I am the older twin."

"You have no idea how many times that question was tossed around when we were younger." Barry said. "They just don't know that Sebastian is probably the best and most protective older brother anyone could ask for."

"Awwww..." Felicity cooed. "I wish I had an older brother..."

"Not really." Roy said. "Most older brothers are jerks."

"Not always." Barry said smiling at Sebastian. "But Bas, does have his moments."

"Don't I know it." Oliver said playfully causing Sebastian to raise an eyebrow at him.

"Like you are any better."

"Oh, please. I am the best."

Just then Thea passed by their table.

"Thea, how was Oliver when you guys were kids."

"Oh, he can be a bit of a jerk." Thea said. Causing Oliver to pout while Sebastian had a smirk. The other occupants at the table laughed at the exchange. "But you know, I wouldn't want to change him for any other."

Thea kissed Oliver at the cheek then went on her way. Sebastian had a smug smile on her face and everyone was still laughing at the embarrased Oliver's expense.

"Fine. I wasn't the best." Oliver said. "But I am still the ..."

"You're still the same Oliver Queen that I talked to when I needed someone so I think that's good enough." Sebastian said with a smile. "Anyways. What else do you want to know."

"What are you doing in Starling anyways?" Cisco asked curious.

"The company I used to work for had some financial and legal problems that were resurfaced after the terrorist attack last year. So they called me to come and help."

Sebastian's phone suddenly started to ring.

"Seriously, Bas?"

"What?" Sebastian asked. "I found the performance online and kept the audio. It's not like my husband doesn't have a nice voice."

"Anyways, I have to go." Sebastian said reading the text. "I'm meeting with my husband at the train station."

"Wait you're headed back to Central. The last train is about to leave in a few minutes." Barry said looking at his watch.

"No, Hunter got some time off and we're going site seeing." Sebastian said. He came closer the middle of the table. And whispered. "I do hope that the Arrow and Flash teams managed to save the day."

Sebastian then gave them all a smirk and left.

"How did he..."

"I don't know." Barry said shaking his head. "Sebastian's...well Sebastian. He has his ways."

"The question is." Roy said. "Can we trust him?"

Barry and Oliver exchanged a knowing look.

"Without a doubt."