Sebastian walked over to his bedside. He held Barry's hand which had an IV not the ECG.

"Did they give an estimate on how long?"

"No," Joe said "The only thing they were certain was that he was stable."

"Can you please give me a minute? "

"Okay."

Joe left the Allen twins in the room. Then waterworks started.

"Why do you do this to me, Barry?" Sebastian said "I lose you too."

Sebastian's knees gave out and he was sobbing on his brothers bedside.

"Please be alright. I can't loose you."

Sebastian felt felt a pair of strong arms hold on to him as he cried.

"It's going to be alright." Hunter whispered "Everything's going to be alright."

"Barry..."

"Barry's going to be fine." he said rubbing Sebastian's arm comfortingly. "The doctors are going to take good care of him."

Sebastian spent a few weeks watching, waiting for Barry to wake up. One day after taking a shower at home, he came back to Barry's room and saw a man in a wheelchair talking to Joe.

"Sebastian. " Joe said "This is Harrison... "

"Harrison Wells." Sebastian said "I've heard of you."

"Mr. Allen."

"Smythe." Sebastian corrected "What brings you here to my comatosed brother's room? "

"Well, Mr. Smythe," Dr. Wells said "I heard of what happened to your brother and I am sorry. Me and my team at S.T.A.R labs heard of what happened and would like to help."

"He was struck by lightning, what's so interesting about that."

"During the explosion of the partial accelerator, the ring of energy bursted into the sky that seeded the storm that struck your brother."

"So my brother was struck by some supernatural lightning." Sebastian said crossing his arms "Why is S.T.A.R labs suddenly so interested."

"Mr. Smythe, I believe that we can save your brother."

"I'm sorry if I don't believe you Dr. Wells but my brothers been convulsing every few hours. How is S.T.A.R labs going to help."

"Mr. Smythe, in my lab, we have the technology. The technology to study what is happening inside your brother's body, which could help your brother's chance in survival." Dr. Wells looked at Barry's comatosed form. "It may be the only chance hes got."

Sebastian looked helplessly at his brother's still form. He looked at Dr. Wells. He nodded.

"Do what you can, save my little brother."

~()~

Sebastian sat across his brother. He was looking a lot less pale after two months of being in a coma.

"Hi Barry." Sebastian said with a small smile. "Your looking better."

Sebastian looked helplessly at his unmoving face. "I was given a job. In Starling City. As a corporate lawyer for a big firm in the City."

"I don't know if I can leave you again, Barry." he muttered. "I don't know if I can do it knowing your here in Central City not knowing if you're going to live or die."

"Please Barry, please wake up." he whimpered "I know I've always tried to be the strong One. But the truth is. I don't know what I'd do without you there to keep me from doing all those stupid things."