Chapter 9

Rebbecca

 "Have you ever heard the term Omega?" Lukas asks me. 

 Omega? "No?" I shake my head. 

"I don't think I have?" I love the color of his eyes, the sound of his voice, and he smells real good too.

 He goes on to explain, how I can help calm angered wolves, how I have magical powers that I don't even know about, and that i'm not a lowly wolf, I'm a wolf that's on the sidelines. When Alpha's have a meeting, I would go with, and stand in. In case that some of the male wolves went into a rage. 

 "Then why am I so moody?" I wine. 

 This time he smiles, and the look in his eyes. He was all wolf, and acting roguish. His fangs peeking out, his eyes shining with tints of yellow, and his musky smell overwhelming. He comes up to me, and puts his lips next to my ear. "Because baby, your going in Heat!" His voice is so husky, and it made me melt. 

 He kissed the side of my neck, and I felt like a puddle of water. He scooped me into his arms, and laid me down on the desk. I was panting by then, and he stopped. I growled, he laughed, and slowly slid his hands up my calves, up my thighs, sliding up next to my breasts, and made a complete stop, at my face. 

I was breathing heavy, and shivering. He shudders, and exhales. He trails his lips down from my forehead, to the tips of my toes. I pant, and groan, he exhales on a hard sigh, and growls. "baby.....What you do to me." I whimper, and wiggle. 

"I need.....I need....I need something Lukas!" I whimper in agony, never before have I felt this way before. It was like a bad itch that needed scratched.

His eyes soften hearing my whimpers. "I can't baby! We aren't married, your gonna have to take a cold shower." I growl in frustration.

"What do you mean not married! what does it have to do with being married?!" He drags his hands threw his hair, and sighs.

"Because, I am not going to make love to you, until you are my Wife! End of story!" He storms out of the room, and slammed a bathroom door closed. I could hear the shower turning on, and shivered. Did I really have to take one?

Lukas

 "Brrrr!" I step out of the coldest shower, I have ever had to endure. She makes my blood burn, the way she smells, the way her hips move, the way her lips tasted.....The fact I might have to take another cold shower. 

 She sure had some nerve to do that. But Damn! She had one fine body, I already knew she did, but being that close was sheer torture. I could finally hear her get out of bed, and head toward the shower. She's going to be Mine one of these days.

***

"Becca, would you like some pancakes?" I yell from down stairs. 

 "No!" 

"Why not there your favorite! "

No!"

"Come on babe! It's chocolate pancakes!"

 I see her creep around the corner. "Really?"

 "Yes I made them especially for you." I wave the plate of pancakes  under her nose. I watched her cute little nose wiggle, as she picks up the scent. I see her close her eyes, in pleasure. I slowly move the plate away, and she follows. I set it down, and she pounces on them.

"This........(munch) Doesn't mean....(slurp) I'll forgive.......(Crunch) You...." She said with a mouthful of pancakes. I laugh silently, and began making mine. By the time I sat down she was on her fourth pancake.