Chapter 8

Lukas

 I was shocked when she charged right out the door. But was even more surprising was the fact that some one on her phone called out Momma. My wolf and I got jealous over that. Has some man taken what wasn't his? or is it someone else's baby?

 I stayed and talked to Zorro for awhile, and then took off for home. It has been a couple of weeks before I saw her again. She was sitting with some man, and he was holding onto his hand. My wolf roared showing his displeasure at seeing someone touch what's our's. I calmed him down, by saying she doesn't even know that she's ours yet. 

 I sat in waiting, sitting in on a hard wood bench. Waiting for him to leave. It took about three hours before he took his ugly behind away from her. I slowly unfolded myself and stalked over to her. My blood boiling. WIth anger at that wolf, and jealousy at the fact he was with her, and we weren't. I sit on the blue plastic chair when she wasn't looking. 

"I knew you would find me sooner or later. But I didn't think it would take you that long, Lukas." Her sweet musical voice. I practically drooled, everything about her was sweet. Her smell, her voice, her hair, her..........

"Lukas are you even lisnting to me?" She pokes me with her cold fingers.

"Yeah, So where have you been?"

 She freezes, and I notice her eyes, go glassy. "I've been hanging with some friends." She says evasively. 

 I sigh, and sat back in the chair. "So who was the guy."

Her eyes shoot fire. "Who are you?! My Father!?" Mine harden.

"I should hope not, and baby i am not thinking or feeling anything fatherly toward you." She gets up and walks off, I fallow close to her. We walk farther away, and I grab her arm.

"Don't run away from me!" 

"I'm not running away from you. I'm just thinking." She stomped her foot. 

A laugh escapes from me, and she turns her glare on me. "What do you think is so funny." She blows steam, and stomps her foot again. 

 My eyes twinkle, and I burst out laughing. She storms over and beats her fists against my chest. I grab her arms and turned serious. "Baby if you want someone to punch, i'm your guy. But if your gonna take your anger out on me, let me get a punching bag. Cause baby your punches hurt, a bit much" I rub a sore spot. 

 "I'm sorry I just don't know what's got into me. I've been acting so strangly these past days. Even my own mother thinks so. I just want to pull my hair out!" She sobs into my chest and I rub her back, comfortably. She yank back out of my arms, and I sigh.

"I just feel so out of tune, I went on a couple of dates with Blake, and I've just been feeling so.....So....So....I don't know!" She punches me again. I wince and rub that spot again. She sees me rubbing.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I seem to be hitting allot of people lately too." She smiles wirely. 

"And some of them hit back." She whispers to her self, probably thinking I wouldn't hear her. 

I growl. "Who has hit you, baby? Name them, and they will wish they were never born." My body goes rigged, and my eyes turn cold.

 She gasps, as she gets a look at my face. She puts her hands on my face, and closes her eyes. She seemed to be in a deep concentration. I feel my body relaxing, my eyes on it's own accord close, and I picture a stream. With flowing water, and ducks swimming in the pond. 

I look around and noticed a woman standing by the pond with her arms wrapped around her waist. I get up and walked close to her. "Lukas, I don't know what's wrong with me." Her eyes glisten with tears, and I wrap my arms around her waist, with my head laying on her shoulder.