30

Eyes squeezed shut I wait for everything to go blank but instead I hear a thump on the floor.

"You were going to go with him." I open my eyes to see Bruce on the floor behind me, bleeding from the head.

"No! I was going to trick him."

"Oh really, what was your plan?"

"I was going to gain his trust and use it against him." Joker places a finger on my lip, cutting me off.

"I don't want to hear it. He is dead now." 

<><><><>

After all of this time, all of the plans, Batman was dead, killed by a single gun shot. Jokers favourite toy, now dead. The end of Batsy. Are Mr J and I finally going to be normal? Well we be a proper family? Batman was always the problem but now that he is gone there isn't anything that can stop us. We don't have to be criminals anymore, we can be normal. Buy a proper house, pay taxes, it will be perfect. Or so I thought.

<><><><>

<><><><>5 Years Later<><><><>

Every day for 3 hours Joker leaves and takes Hazel with him. The kids are now 6 and have started at school. Ace's hair is down to the small of his back, he is more of a feminine kid, loves playing with his hair and doing girly things with me. It's almost like I have two daughters except Hazel is not like a normal 6 year old girl. She is extremely intelligent, far ahead of her year level. She is becoming more and more like her father every day and I have started to hate it. Joker is only home when Hazel is, other than that he is out. We really aren't normal.

<><><><>2 Months Later<><><><>

Bruce Waynes rotted corpse was finally found, after 5 years they finally found him. Since it was announced on the news I haven't seen Joker. It has been a month and I don't know where he is. Hazel hasn't even seen him and he loves that girl. Is the Joker gone? Now that batman is?

THE END