06

His soft hands stroked the colour through my hair, I loved the feeling of his touch even after he had hurt me so much. I knew I would have scars from the cuts for a while and bruises were starting to form. He washed my hair gently until the process was finished and my hair had gone back to vibrant pink and blue. He carried me to our bed and I curled up under the covers. Even though I was exhausted I couldn't sleep. I wanted my puddin' to cuddle me, I needed to know he sill loves me.

"Puddin'?" I mumble, desperate for him to hear me.

"Yes?"

"Please come sleep with me now." I whisper just loud enough for him to hear. I thought I heard him walk away but instead he was removing his shirt and placing himself next to me. I felt his arm pull me close, I turn to face him and nuzzle in next to him kissing gently. His chest rises and falls slowly and I love the feeling of his skin against mine. I felt sad that he had hurt me so much but it was all worth it for his love. Slowly I felt sleep wash over me, forcing my eyes closed.

"Harley? Harley are you okay?" Mr J whispers in my ear. I wanted to wake up and hug him tight but my muscles were sore and I wasn't too sure if he would hurt me again for doing it or not.

"Harley, please wake up kitten." He whispers stroking my cheek. I manage to open an eye and when I do I could hardly see him in front of me. I see the vague haze of Mr J comb his hand through his hair.

"Damn it Harley." He muttered and helped me sit up. Slowly I open my other eye, blinking repeatedly finally clears my vision. I felt like a rag doll and I looked black and blue from bruises with the slight slash of red from the cuts. I wanted to move but I could hardly keep my eyes open.

"Harley, keep your eyes open please baby!" He begged. I was slipping in and out of consciousness, my head nodding against my chest. Am I dying? has he finally killed me? There was a screaming filling my head and my entire body felt numb. Mr J's mouth was moving but I couldn't hear what he was saying.

<><><><>The Next Day<><><><>

"Harley?" A voice whispered. My eyes snapped open and I felt myself sit ups abruptly.

"What?" I croaked, when was the last time I had water? When was the last time I ate?

"God Harley you scared me!" Mr J wrapped his arms around me and kissing me all over my face.

"I was sure you were a goner, I was sure you would die! I can't live without you." He whispered, his warm breath brushing against my ear.

"I want you Harley, please please please." He nibbles on my ear. I didn't want him right now, I felt better yes but I just wanted to go outside and do something, anything so I could feel the familiar buzz of adrenaline that I love so much.

"Harley, come on baby. I'm sorry for hurting you doll, this will make you feel better. please please doll." He hardly ever begged and I didn't want to risk him beating me later for making him feel like he wasn't in control.

"I like it when you beg, the roles are finally reversed." I laughed and placed myself on his lap. A growl emitted from him making me want him. I was starting to really feel like myself and I loved it. He turned me around and pinned my wrists up against the wall.

"You're not allowed to be in control Harleen." He growled. I shuddered at my past self and kissed him passionately.

"Its Harley!" I demand. I tried to kiss him again but he moved his head and laughed.

"You are mine Harleen, you are not allowed to make demands!" He growls and bites at my neck leaving love marks. His lips against my skin was driving me crazy and I just wanted him. He loves me, I knew he did this entire time! I knew better than to rush him but I needed him right now.

"Puddin' please." I mumbled, I just wanted him right now. 

"Okay kitten, just this once you can try being in control." He whispers in my ear. I don't wait to be told twice.

I hope he doesn't beat me for it later

<><><><>That Evening<><><><>

"Puddin'?" I call out wondering where in this large house he was. I walk through rooms looking for him and finally find him in the kitchen with some sort of alcohol.

"Puddin' can we go out and do something?" I question leaning against the door frame, I was bored and wanted to get out to do something.

"What do you want to do doll?" He asks standing from the bar stool and moving his glass to the sink.

"Find someone to beat the hell out of?" I questioned unsure of what but just desperate to do something.

"Well I have someone that needs to be killed, would you like to join me kitten?" He asks walking over to me and lifting my chin. His eyes were sparkling with excitement.

"I will go and get my jester suit on!"