19

"You killed her!"

"Come back and i'll kill him too!"

"Don't you dare you monster, what the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Me?! This is your fault!"

"You're sick, you're a sick man!"

"We will never be normal." *BANG*

Bullets fire from the barrel of the gun, firing directly towards Harley. Before anyone can react blood seeps from her pierced stomach, falling back in pain and terror Harley screams horrified hands grabbing at her bleeding stomach. With nowhere to go since the hospital has been bombed Harley is left on the floor while one of the trainees run for the doctor they keep on standby while practising shooting. 

"Get him out of here!" Tree shouts venomously in Jokers direction. Now realising what he has done to his girlfriend and children Joker drops to the floor pulling at his hair desperately and mumbling nonsense.

"J get out!" Tree yells, leaving Harley's side briefly to remove the shocked man from the room.

"Her body has gone into shock and she is in premature labour!" The doctor yells back to Tree who is terrified for the health and safety for the children. They don't have the things they need to safely deliver the children.

"Its too late to move her far enough to get her to a hospital but we need to get her out of here and call an ambulance.

"Lets go then!" Tree exclaims helping the doctor pick up Harley's weak and limp body.

"Hold in there kiddo."