02

Mr J finally asked me along on another bank robbery.

"Darling put your jester suit on, our bank account is about to go up a lot!" He laughed manically the metal on his teeth glinting. I didn't wait to be told twice and I hurried upstairs to get changed. After I was ready I rushed downstairs to my puddin' so I didn't make him wait, he hated waiting. He eyed me up smirking and smacked my butt making me jump lightly.

"Puddin' wait till we get back." I giggle clutching at his hand. I dragged him out of our mansion and to the car. It had felt like months since we had robbed a bank and I could feel the buzz of adrenaline which was making me shake with excitement. Mr J chuckled at my excitement as he opens the car door. He speeds like always making the buzz that bit stronger. It didn't take long to get to our destination but when we did my leg was jiggling up and down.

"Let's go Harley, don't forget your special gun kitten." A large smile spread across his face as he passed me the gun he had custom made for me. Gun in one hand bat in the other I felt ready.

"Everyone get on the ground and prepare to kiss at the Jokers feet!" I yell shooting at the roof while my puddin' shooting at the approaching security.

"Harley take her and get the money!" He yelled shooting in the direction of a staff member. Screams fill the building as I smacked the chosen victim in the knee with my bat.

"You heard the Joker! Get moving !" I yell laughing at her obvious fear.

"If anyone moves I will no hesitate to kill you." Mr J laughs making the room fill with cries of fear and family members saying their goodbyes.

"My name is Sadie, I have a little sister. Please don't kill me." She whispered as we walked through a long hall way to a safe at the end.

"If you do as I say you will just end up in the hospital, disobey and you will be beaten to death!" I threaten my senses heightening and making me shiver in delight. I could see tears falling along her cheek. I prefer to instil people with fear and hurt them a little rather than end their lives. I may be crazy but I prefer not to be a killer. Sadie stuffed bags full of notes shaking and twitching.

"All of it." I whisper menacingly in her ear. I could practically feel her heart beat faster. Gun shots pierced the air and screams were all that followed. The bags were filled and the safe was emptied.

"Now get in there!" I yell laughing. She stepped inside legs quivering. Swiftly I shut the safe and lock her in laughing to myself. Dragging the bags I go back to my puddin' who was carving a smile into a security guard who sat bound to a chair.

"Got it, lets go!" I yell excited and feeling the rush. Puddin' grabs a few bags and we make a dash for the car. The police arrive as we reach the end of the street. Soon we will be too far away for them to know where we went.

"That was amazing." I hear Mr J laugh speeding even more.

"I locked the girl in the safe, she may be screaming for a long long time." I giggle breathing heavily slowly coming down from my high of adrenaline.

"I want to take you out tonight, when we get back get changed into something sexy." Mr J announces and I feel fuelled with excitement for what might be coming up. When we get home I hurry upstairs while my puddin' deals with the stolen money. I slip into a deep ebony dress that stops at my mid thigh and clings to me. I apply my signature blue and pink eye shadow and curl my hair. A quick glance in the mirror reveals I have forgotten my lip stick which doesn't take long to add.

"Puddin' I'm ready." I yell down the stairs my heels clicking against the wooden floor. I look down to see Mr J dressed in a nice fitting purple suit looking up at me, a lustful look in his eyes.

"Well, lets get going then." He smirks kissing me before leading me back outside. I rest my hand on his thigh looking at him while he drives faster and faster.

"Like what you see Harls?" He whispers smirking.

"Always." I reply, desperate for his touch. In just moments we reach a night club pumping loud music and releasing drunk people to the streets.

"Do some dancing for daddy." He growls in my ear leading my up to a stage with hanging chains and a couple of poles. He takes a seat on a couch watching my every move. I feel free when I dance, swaying my hips and using the chains. I see Mr J's fists clench tight, this was the only time I could ever have control of him. Time feels non existent and I find myself closing my eyes and letting the music control me. I feel a hand pull me and when I open my eyes I see Mr J clutching at me and pulling me close.

"Its taking all of my will power not to take you home right now." He growls leading me back to a table.

"Drinks over here!" Puddin' yells and someone scurries off to the bar. Everyone knows not to mess with my Joker. I move myself from sitting opposite him and place myself in his lap. His eyes looking into mine I can see the want he has for me. I knew I would pay for this later but I wanted to feel in control for once, no matter what the consequences are.

"Harls." He growls in my ear. I start moving my hips side to side, pressed up against him.

"Harley!" He warned, the hint of a moan entwined into his words.

"Shh." I press a finger up against his lips and kiss him lovingly. I was expecting him to push me but instead I feel his lips synchronise with mine.

"You're going to pay for this later." He mumbled but still kissing me. We both hear glasses get placed on the table and the hurrying of someone who did not want to get killed.

"It will be worth it!" I reply grinding down on him harder.

"I'm taking you home right now." He stated, ignoring the drinks he hurried me to the car and drove home in record time.

I was right, it was definitely worth it