3

With today being the first day of school, it was pretty chill. Basically we got to know our teachers, and were told what to expect as the year goes on.

The last class of the day was English. A class Flynn, Carter, Josh, Tom, Paul, and I shared.

Carter and I skipped down the hall towards the English classroom. People in the hallway laughed. The guys followed behind us at a steady walking pace, laughing their heads off.

"Hey Carter your tramp stamp is showing" Josh laughed.

"Don't pretend you don't like it." She told him. Carter had a 'tramp stamp' tattoo of a butterfly, in the middle of her lower back.

"It's disturbing." He said.

"You didn't seem to mind it last night." She smirked at me then turned to him.

"I wasn't with you last night."

"Oh really?"

"Dude were you?" Paul asked.

"No eww" Carter and I started laughing.

"I was at my sisters last night" Carter laughed. "I got home at three this morning"

"And I was home all night".

"We're herrrree" I sang as I dragged Carter inside the room.

"Take a seat anywhere ladies" A deep manly voice said.

"I would do that anyway" I said pulling Carter to the back, not even bothering to look at him. He must be the new teacher Mr. Wolff.

"Excuse me?"

"You're excused"

"I can't believe you just said that to the new teacher. Aid, he's hot!" Carter said taking a seat in front of me.

"Ah this dude is going to have all the girls gawking over him" Flynn said taking a seat next to me. Josh took a seat next to Carter, while Tom and Paul took the table next to Flynn and I.

The class began to fill up as students started to come in. Mr. Wolff shut the door after the second bell rang. I looked up at the teacher as he made his way back to his desk and sat down in the chair behind it. He had semi messy brown hair and from the side he looked like he had gray eyes. He looked in my direction, right at me, and I could see he had blue eyes. He wasn't that bad looking either.

"Alright" He called for the classes attention. "I'm Mr. Wolff and I'll be teaching this class for the rest of the year. I'd like to get to know you. This is not going to be one of those boring stand up, say your name. I want you to stand up and say your name so I can take attendance."

"Why don't you just go through the list and call the names out" Josh asked.

"Well I don't know everyone so how do I know you are really who you say you are and you're not just saying 'here' for a friend that isn't here?" He raised his eyebrow at Josh. The guy had a point, it was something we would do.

"As I was saying. Stand up, say your name, and say how old you are. I want to know how old each of you are so that I know if something happens and you're in trouble what the consequences will be. Lastly I want to know something about you. I'll start. My name is Jake Wolff but here its Mr. Wolff. I'm twenty-two. I graduated high school at seventeen and went right into college." He looked around the room. "You by the door you start" Mr. Wolff turned to his computer waiting to do attendance.

"I'm Alex Michaels. I'm eighteen and I think Savannah Cannon is the hotest girl ever" Alex said sending a wink my way. I gagged. Alex is one of the most popular players in the school. I'm not that stupid. Everyone has been with him, even Carter, she dated him before he turned into a player. She hates him now. And now he wants me. No way. Not going to happen. He can keep dreaming. I'd rather hook up with Paul again.