"Right. So you wouldn't care if I just let you go back to your studying?" he asked, slowly moving me off of his lap and standing up.

"No, don't do that," I said quickly, looking up to meet his eyes. "Please," I added when I saw his expression.

I thought he was going to do what I wanted and move back over to me but he paused and smirked.

"Please what?" he asked, feigning innocence.

I was about to question him, until I realised what he meant.

"Please...daddy," I murmured, looking down at the floor.

Although we had done this several times before, I still couldn't help but get embarrassed. Harry knew that, which explained the smug look on his face as he took in the blush on my face

"Good boy," he teased, leaning down to kiss me again.

My eyes fluttered closed, pushing back the small desire to take control and allowing him to roughly kiss me. His hands, which had started on my shoulders, had trailed down my torso, stopping on my waist. 

He broke away and pushed me back gently, my back pressing against the mattress. One of his hands had pressed down next to my head to hold up his weight. His other hand moved to my crotch, squeezing it lightly and eliciting a groan from my lips that was muffled by his lips, which were still assaulting my own.

I felt the sudden need to do something with my own hands, which had previously been resting at my sides. I lifted them to grip his shirt, though I guessed that he didn't want me to move, as he pulled away almost immediately.

"Keep going," I muttered, not being able to hold it back.

He looked at me sharply, his eyebrow raised slightly.

"Did I say you could speak?"

I shook my head, though didn't let his gaze intimidate me, instead staring right back at him with an almost challenging look. He rolled his eyes, though his firm expression had softened slightly as he smiled. 

I grinned, standing up from my bed and moving right over to him, dropping onto my knees in front of him. My hands immediately began to remove his pants and he made no effort to stop me, all he did was move one hand to grip at the hair at the back of my neck.

Once I had successfully removed his clothing, I took as much of him into my mouth as I could, receiving a pleasured groan from the boy above me. My eyes fluttered closed and focused on trying not to choke myself completely.

"Stop. I don't want to finish yet," he breathed out, tugging my hair sharply, letting me know that he wanted me to stop.

I stood up, his hands moving down to grip at my waist roughly, his lips pressing against mine again.

His hands moved to my shoulders, pushing me back until I felt the backs of my knees hit my bed. I sank down onto it and lay back, allowing my back to hit the mattress.

In the time it had taken me to do that, Harry had completely removed his clothing and moved to hover over me.

"I'd love to fuck you until you can't even walk," he muttered, dark green eyes searching mine.

His words caused me to groan, my own erection felt strained in my pants and Harry made no move to help me out.

"There's nothing stopping you," I muttered, hoping he would get on with it. 

He stood up and grabbed the lube and a condom from my drawer, leaving me laying breathless on the bed.

"Harry, please," I moaned, looking up at him desperately, though he just looked at me with that same, firm expression.