"I don't care about what you've said to your mother to convince her that what you're doing is okay. If she wants to accept the fact that her son is a disgrace, she very well can. But I won't," my father snapped.

"I don't want your approval. I don't give a shit about anything you have to say," I hissed.

"I just hope you know that the only reason I haven't kicked you out is because you're still underage."

"Believe me, dad, that's the only reason I'm still here," I snapped, pushing past him and up into my bedroom.

The mere thought of somehow being related to him just made me sick. Perhaps I didn't mind sharing blood with my mother as much but the vile human that was right downstairs could not be any less like me.

~

"Ni, you can stop for like ten minutes..." Harry's voice cut me out of my focus, sitting down on the bed next to me. 

I looked up from my textbook, meeting his eyes, before rolling my own and looking back down at the book.

"I can't just stop. I've been neglecting this work since it was set. Mind you, it's your fault I've been so distracted but I'm not going to get in trouble for not being organised," I said, looking back down at the book.

"I can take the blame for you. Seeing as it's my fault that you haven't done a single bit of the work that was assigned to you yesterday," he replied, rolling his eyes.

"I'm sensing sarcasm and I'm not happy about it," I muttered, reading the same sentence for the third time, the stare Harry was giving me was rather distracting, regardless of the fact that I hadn't even looked up to see it.

"Baby, you've been like this for hours. You called me over and all you've been doing is studying. I'm bored," he replied.

"I thought you were going to study as well," I shrugged.

Perhaps it was a bad idea for me to let Harry come over whilst I was trying to study but I didn't think he would have been quite this annoying.

"Did you honestly think I was going to study with you sitting right there? You of all people should know that I have terrible self control," he replied, his voice lowering in a sensual way and I could only imagine the smirk on his face.

His words were starting to put me off of studying but I refused to acknowledge it because that would make Harry right. I would never want him to know that.

"If you were quiet, maybe I would have been done by now," I muttered.

"Big talk, coming from you. I don't think you even know what quiet means."

I blushed, hitting him on the arm without even looking at him.

"Don't act like it's not true, Niall," I could feel him grinning. "Sometimes I wonder if you do it on purpose or not. I mean...it's fucking hot when you're loud but it's like you're trying to let everyone know that I'm fucking you."

"For fuck's sake," I muttered, slamming the book shut and leaning up to kiss him harshly, flinching as I heard the book fall off my bed and slam against the floor.

Harry's smile had grown as I broke away to move forward, placing my knees on either side of his thighs and pushing my chest flush against his. His hands trailed to the back of my thighs, holding them there gently, groaning as my hands travelled up from their grip on his shoulders to tug on his hair.

"I knew you were getting bored," he breathed out as I pulled away to take a breath.

"I wasn't. I was just trying to shut you up," I shrugged, though made no move to get off his lap.