3

"So you and Ed almost had sex," Karlie repeats, trying to comprehend the new information. "Yes." She nods, taking a sip of her coffee. We've decided to catch up over coffee at starbucks this morning. I flew to New York late last night to just get away from LA for a while. "And when was this?" She asks. "Like, last week." I haven't talked to Ed since he left my house that morning, and I really don't want to. "It was such a mistake," I explain and she nods. "Well why'd you do it?" She asks. I sip my coffee and look around, looking for an answer. "I don't know, I guess I just haven't slept with anyone in months and I miss being that close to someone and Ed was right there," I explain. She smiles. "What?" I laugh. "Let's go out tonight. We'll get you a man to forget about Ed and spend time together," She proposes and I smile. "I'm in." 

Once we get back to my apartment in Tribeca, I tear through my closet trying to find the perfect dress. "What about this?" Karlie asks, holding up a white flowy dress. "No, too innocent," I decide and she puts it back and keeps searching. "Found one," I say with a smile and hold up a small black dress. She smiles too. "Perfect."

I change into my dress and we do our makeup. Karlie decided to wear a blue crop top with a maroon skater skirt and heels. I ruffle my hair up a little, trying to make it look a little sexier. "So have you heard anything about Jerry Coleman?" Karlie asks as she finishes up her eyeliner. "Yea, he's stable and just got released from the hospital a few days ago. We're in the clear." She sighs a sigh of relief. "That's great, Taylor." I nod and finish my mascara. "So where are we going anyways?" I ask. "1 Oak, obviously." I laugh and grab my clutch, putting my phone and some gum in it. "Ready?" "Ready."

As soon as we get to the bar, we head straight for a booth. "Welcome to 1Oak, what can I get you?" The waiter asks immediately.  "Vodka straight, please," I ask and Karlie laughs. "Holy shit, really?" I shrug. "Why not?" She orders a martini with a lemon twist. The waiter goes to retrieve our drinks and I put my clutch down next to me. "So how have you been Ms. Karlie?" I ask and she smiles. "Same old. I've been really focusing on the youtube channel, actually." I smile. "You really enjoy that, don't you?" I ask and she nods. "Yeah, I really do." The waiter comes back and  places our drinks down. I immediately take a swig of mine, feeling the vodka burn as it passes through my body. I squeeze my eyes shut and as soon as the burning passes, I laugh. Karlie laughs, watching me. She takes a few sips of her martini, and we talk some more, before we're shortly interrupted. 

"Excuse me, can we join you ladies?" A strange man and his friend ask, pointing next to me in our large booth. I cock my head and look at Karlie. I mean, they was cute. "Uh- sure," I say and slide over a little bit. The both was a half circle shape, so I slide closer to the center and make room for the man and his friend. The one had brown hair that barely swept across his forehead. You can tell he has some importance, he was dressed in a button down grey shirt and khakis. He had a rolex watch on his wrist and just the right amount of stubble on his chin. The other had brown eyes and longer hair. The one with the shorter hair sits next to me, and his friend slides next to Karlie. "I'm Matthew and this is my friend, Aaron. He's kind of straight forward," the one with the longer hair explains with a chuckle. Aaron rolls his eyes. "I just saw a pretty girl and couldn't help myself, is that so bad? Besides, I do know you. Taylor Swift, right? We met at Lily Aldridge's birthday party a few weeks ago. I actually work for Tommy Hilfiger as a model.. we got pretty drunk together, " he explains, and I start to remember. "You're the one who made those delicious jelly shots!! But then you ate all of them, so I never got to have more than one," I remember, starting to laugh. He laughs too. "I can't believe you remember anything from that night, we were both pretty wasted." I smile. "Well this is my friend Karlie. She was there too! She was the one who brought that totally amazing red wine that we all finished in like 20 minutes," I say and Aaron lights up. "No way! This is such a coincidence." 

After talking with Matthew and Aaron for a bit, we decide to get up and dance, while Karlie and Matthew chat some more. "This is my favorite song," I laugh as I pull Aaron into the middle of the room, dancing next to him. "You said that about the last two," he chuckles as he dances with me and I smile. "I can't help myself, music's kinda my thing." He laughs. "I would've never guessed," he says sarcastically. By this time, we're both a few drinks in and have no care in the world. He takes my waist in his hands, and holds me as I dance along with him. I put my arms around his neck and smile at him and we grind to the beat. He moves his one hand to my ass, and I move one of my hands to his cheek, and our eyes meet. He moves closer to me, staring at my lips and I close the distance between us with a kiss. I run my hands through his brown hair and he runs his hands along my back. He breaks the kiss a few minutes later, out of breath. "How about we get out of here?" He talks into my ear over the music and I smile. "Lead the way." 

We walk out of the club and paparazzi sound us, cameras flashing in our faces. I grab Aarons hand and lead him to the escalade I have waiting out front. As soon as we get in the car, I text Karlie, letting her know where we're going. 

As soon as we're out of sight of the paparazzi, Aaron turns back towards me, stroking my cheek. "You're beautiful." I blush and kiss him immediately, climbing onto his lap. I wrap my legs around his waist and deepen the kiss as his tongue searches my mouth. 

Once the car stops outside of my apartment, I lead Aaron up to my floor and unlock the door. "I have some wine, if you'd like," I say, throwing my keys on my table in the entryway. "I'm not here for the wine," He says with a smirk, and walks towards me, cupping my face and kissing me. As we kiss I lead him to the bedroom, and I fall back onto my bed, with him falling on top of me. I roll over so i'm on top of him, pulling my tight dress up just enough, revealing my panties. His hands search my upper thighs, and I fiddle with the button on his pants. 

I've been wanting this for so long.