Characters : West side (Affluent)

Leah Carnegie

Leah Carnegie

Age: 16

She is very intelligent and spends a lot of her time studying and working towards her dream of being a doctor. She has an eagerness to be mature even though she doesn't quite know how to go about it. She tries to be obedient and do what is expected of her, but she doesn't easily agree with everything. She thinks realistically and inquisitively, but acts idealistically. She at times can act against her better judgment, choosing and believing ideals instead.

Mother : Lizbeth Carnegie (43)

Father : Everett Carnegie (43)

Brother : Leonard Carnegie (18)

*Her parents were high school sweethearts, and they got married right after college. But a void started to form between them once their separate careers started to take off. They saw less and less of each other and once Lizbeth was told that Everett was being unfaithful to her their marriage quickly fell apart.

 They saw less and less of each other and once Lizbeth was told that Everett was being unfaithful to her their marriage quickly fell apart

Leonard Carnegie

Age: 18

He's spent all his life looking after his sister and making sure he did whatever he could for her. He'd protect her if she was in trouble and he'd be there to talk if she was ever lonely. He's become this way for other people that he's come to know. He looks out for the ones that are closest to him and has a deadly loyalty for the ones he loves. He works really hard to not let down those who look to him. He doesn't openly express himself. He doesn't really ever talk about himself. Instead he keeps it all to himself to the point where he finds it difficult to say how he feels and what he thinks.

Mother : Lizbeth Carnegie (43)

Father : Everett Carnegie (43)

Sister : Leah Carnegie (16)

*He met Sharen during his Junior year. They were in the same Government class and sat next to each other. She always drew designs into her sketch book during class and he took an interest in them which led to him taking an interest in her. And he has a habit of drawing things on his arms, which Sharen noticed. They talked everyday and started dating a month after they met.