Chapter 1

Chris POV

So me and the Crew are heading to the Waffle house cuz us niggas was hungry duh (laughs). So Jhene and August was already in the building and Adrienne was walking hella slow and shit like Bitch walk up... but don't give me wrong she got an ass on her doe.

"Damn Girl, can you fucking walk up and shit a nigga trying to eat!" I push her towards the door.

"Don't be fucking rushing me nigga shit!" Adrienne gave me the stank eye and started smiling.

Damn Adrienne smile drives me so fucking crazy tbh idk what she is trying to do to me but its fucking working. So i had seen Adrienne was sitting next to August as always and shit.. smh she should know that August doesn't like her like that but its whatever.. I don't mind sitting next to Jhene.

"Damn toke you forever Chris!" August laugh.

"I know Adrienne big ass was walking slow and shit!" i told Aug.

"Well no one didn't tell you to fucking look at my ass Chris!" Adrienne laugh and kinda blush.

So we was eating and having a great as always when i with these niggas we always turnt up for no fucking reason i guess it's in our blood. (laughs)

Adrienne POV

We are finally home so Chris went into his room and Jhene did the same cuz she always in them books and I don't blame her shit college is hard ass fuck (laughs) but at the moment i didn't give a fuck so it was just me and august watching tv and we was on the couch watching old re-runs of Martin. I don't know why but this August got me feelings some type of Way and shit like Chris is fine in but August is sexy ass fuck like i can fuck him right now and i wouldn't give no zero fucks you can call me a hoe if you want but I'm just being honest. So we was both laughing and shit and i was trying to make the first move but that nigga doesn't get it that i want him.

"Aug, I'm cold!" i whine.

"Damn, i will give you a blanket!" he got up and got me a blanket.

"ohh... thank you so much, are you cold?" i asked.

"alittle bit!" he said and lord his accent send chills down my spine.

"Well you can join me.. if you want?" i smile.

"coo!" Aug got under the blanket with me.

So we was still watching Martin and i was trying my best now to touch him but shit i had too, so i had put my hand on his lap and he kinda tense up!

"Aye ma, what are you doing?" he asked.

"You know what I'm doing nigga, and they don't have to know iight?" i told him.

"pshhh i don't care at this point!" he just gave up.

"Don't make any nosie alright?" i told him.

he nodded his head.

i gave him the best head he ever had and damn he was big ass fuck but shit i like doing this and shit!

Jhene POV

So its like weeks before graudtion and i was getting so fucking happy tbh cuz these 4 years was crazy (laughs) and i know im like the quiet type or stuck up but ppl always say to me... but im not and i had notice August had pay more attention to me then any girl he had even talk to and thats including Adrienne so i know for sure he likes me, cuz i like him too. I just want to get to know him on a personal level if you know what i mean like not sexually just normal just had a convo and get to know each other. But i think after graudtion i will let him know cuz im really digging him. Thats the only person i had been thinking about lately.

August POV

So Adrienne was still giving me good ass head and the others dont know but shit i dont care i was just in the moment but i really like Jhene tbh Adrienne is the home girl but she be too fucking extra for my type so i might ask her out, but she is always in the books so i dont even know if im going to get the chance too! So we was all in the living room just chilling and we was talking about what we was going to do after we graduate.

"So what you going to do after yall graduate?" Chris asked everybody.

"Well imma continue to hit up the studio with Neyo." Adrienne said.

"Imma start something new and try to continue modeling." Jhene said.

"What about you Chris?" i asked him.

" I know for a fact that imma find me some acting gigs." Chris said.

"Oh..ok" Jhene said and i think she wants to act too.

"What are you going to do?" Chris asked me

"Mayne ionn even know right now. I know fo'sho that I wanna try and settle down eventually and try to get out there with my music". i told him.

So Chris and Adrienne went to the mall but i wanted to stay home and as always Jhene was doing her homework.

"Why ya head always in the books?" asked her.

"Cuz i want to graduate on time!" she snapped.

"damn, im just asking but i feel you doe.... So i was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date?" i asked her.

"i dont know August!" she said.

"come on guy, its just one date!" i smiled and she blushed.

"alright, so where are we going?" she asked.

"i dont know its up to you!" i grab her hand and we was out the door.