Zay laughed knowingly. No nigga that actually knew what he was doing was about to ask that question, but he decided to let Loso be great and not take a stab at his ego like he was itching to.

"Henny." He spoke back, doing the honors of opening it for him.

"One of y'all called somebody over here?" Ace shouted over the music, seeing that a young lady was making her way to them.

They both shook their heads no. Soon the girl was halfway to their table and Zay immediately recognized the face.

"Zay!" The girl squealed, jumping on him. He smiled quickly before it was replaced with a frown. "Whatchu doing here Ella?" He mugged

She batted her eyes, holding her hands and pouting as she looked up at him innocently.

Meanwhile Loso was trying to pry his eyes away not wanting to be disrespectful if that happened to be Zays girl.

But damn she beautiful. He thought, still staring hard as ever. She happened to glance pass Isaiah and catch his eye

"You hear me talking to you girl!" Zay spoke louder, thinking maybe he was talking too low for the music.

She broke eye contact with Loso to put her puppy dog eyes back on Zay. "I can never just speak to my big bro without you complaining"

"Ion want you partying. You know how me and E feel about you being at these type of scenes" He stressed, knowing if Ethan knew where she was he'd flip his shit.

They try to keep Ella away from anywhere trouble was known to follow. Clubs being one.

"I'm fine! I'm with friends. Speaking of friends, are you gonna introduce me to yours?" She asked.

"No. Bye" He tried to dismiss her but she shrugged, taking that as permission to introduce her self.

She waltzed over to them.

"Hi, I'm Ella" She said, yelling over the music. Although she greeted them together she made it clear that she wanted Loso to know a lot more than Ace.

He smirked, slightly showcasing his golds that amplified his pearly white smile. 

"Loso." He said, sitting back.

He admired the fact that she wasn't dressed in some tight ass, painted on dress that was considered club appropriate. She was a fly girl.

"Hell no. Hell no" Zay turned his face up, seeing the way the two were looking at eachother.

It was quiet for that. A dub. Cancelled.

"Bye Ella you really just overstayed yo welcome. See you later" He said, basically dragging her away from their section.

When he came back he mugged Loso "Lil nigga she ain't the one. Ima just say that"

Loso threw his hands up with a laugh. As bad as he wanted her that was all he needed to be said.

She must be somebody he had feelings for or something. Either way as long as he ain't have to be around her no more it shouldn't be a problem.