PLEASE READ!

YOU! YES YOU!
The one who's reading this!

You are BEAUTIFUL! You mean something to this world! What would that be? You have to be STRONG and LOOK for it! It doesn't matter if you take a very long time but it will be there when you see or feel it!

Please remember everyone, that each life in every human being means something... Don't toy with anyone who you think that is lower than you... People are real, people are living. So don't ever say that they are a mistake because NONE OF THEM are ever a  mistake. This world is cruel yet very beautiful. Learn how to accept both and not dwell inside your own shell sticking to one and only one side, nothing else. Family, relatives, friends, classmates, schoolmates, and everyone else out there, remember there are limitations to everything, it may take a while or a very long time but there are limitations. Always stay positive and strong. If you have problems, please speak up, please, seriously, really. You're not alone unless you help yourself to reach to other people around you that care for you. You have families and friends for a reason. We've lost enough lives to add more.

For the people that have suicidal thoughts and have lived till this day, I really want to let you guys know that I AM REALLY FUCKING PROUD OF YOU 😘

Stay strong, keep fighting and I love you 😘

Don't just believe in magic, believe in yourselves.
- ChaoticMagic the Rebellious Magician