I Need a Back Up Plan!

Hey, Guys sorry for not updating as often! I will promise you guys that this year I will start updating more often! Hopefully you will enjoy the story!

Don't forget to hit that "🌟" button! And I do accept spelling errors, feel free to leave them down below in the comments sections!
___________________________
Chrystal's P.O.V

Daren is honestly such a fool!? He actually thinks that I "Love" him? Sure buddy!

When I say I'm over someone I will get over you! But I still miss Daren ugh no I don't I need to convince myself that I don't need him!

I got home and my mother asked me why I was home early! I told her that I signed out of school! She was kinda pissed of but oh well!

When I first came home for the first time my mother was happy she was in tears! Now it made me rethink about how I need to Learn how to treat people with respect! Well I'm just a teenager we all go through that phase in life!

I went upstairs to my room! Wow everything was untouched It felt great being at home for the first time in forever!

Yeah that wasn't totally a Frozen Reference! Don't blame me just blame my baby little cousin!

I really need a New phone! My phone is broken and horrible! I want the iPhone 7 and once I get it I'm not giving anyone my new number!

I hate the number that I have and I also hate my phone too! Should I ask my mom now or just wait a bit?

I decided to just wait! It's almost Christmas so maybe I can add that too my list!!

My phone randomly lit up!? Great now my happy mood is over!? Is Nash or Daren?!

Oh it was Daren... What does he want from me? 🙄

Daren: Hey Christy

Me: Oh, hey...

Daren: so what you said earlier...

Boi keep dreaming ugh I hate when guys do this!

Me: Uh yeah cool I gotta go decorate my house...!

Daren: Oh... Me too I Guess? Bye... 😪

What I had to cut the conversation short I needed to go decorate the house with Christmas stuff! That was an awkward conversation!

Hey honey!!

Hi mom so are we going Christmas shopping!?

"No honey we have a lot of Christmas decorations!?"

I felt kinda sad because I love going Christmas shopping!
By this time I even forgot about my dumb ass stalker!?

Honestly I don't care anymore.... Or do I?

I'm questioning myself again great! I let out a small chuckle for some reason I thought  it was funny....

My phone randomly lit up while decorating the tree! My mom was looking over me... Uh I hate when your parents do that!!

Mom do u mind if i go use the washroom?

Sure why are you asking me in the first place you know where it is!

I kinda found that funny! I went to the washroom and shut the door... Oh it's Daren again! What does he want

Daren: Hey Chrystal I got a Christmas Present! I hope you like it!

Me: you really didn't have to give it too me Daren I mean it keep it for yourself!

Daren: you don't even know what it is!

Me: Yeah I know I don't know what it is  but I don't want it save the gift for yourself!

Daren: Chrystal what has gotten into you!? You've changed a lot! Everything when I try to talk to you always ignore me like I'm a piece of shit!? Is it because Nash raped you!?
Your honestly the worst friend I've ever had. and you also have no friends cus they all left your dumb ass

Me: Guess what you're a piece of shit! I've never met someone this rude! And he never raped me you fucking dumb ass cunt! I honestly hate you save your dumb gift cause I don't want it! And I don't want this friendship anymore! So when u see me at school don't ever come up to me or talk to me! Oh and don't ever text me or I will BLOCK you!

Wow how dare Daren say those stuff about me?! That really hurt me! I don't ever want to talk to him again !

Darens P.O.V

I feel bad for all those things I said about her! I still have feelings for her, I can't believe I let myself do that! I really need to talk to her... But not now...

Maybe after Christmas Break!

2 weeks later...

Christmas break went pass so fast! Uh Chrystal Probably hates me! I even hate myself for saying that!

Chrystal's P.O.V

Christmas break was fun! I spent a lot of time with my family! Which felt great! Now I have to go back to school! I've haven't gotten a text from the stalker in like 2 weeks! K let's not jinx myself!

I've basically forgotten about everything! It's 9:49 pm ugh I have to go to sleep! I said goodnight to my mom and headed upstairs! I check my phone for any messages but it was dry as usually!

Morning came! Rise and shine!? Fuck I hate Monday's... But you know my mom is strict and she's not going to let me stay home! My hair is disgusting today...

Should I wash it or put dry shampoo on it?! I decided to wash my hair because I don't want my hair to be smelling some type of way!

I love morning showers it really wakes me up! But I hate it when The water turns on its cold af! The shower felt great...

Wait why was I in a good mood today?
"Honey do you want me to drive you or do you want to walk to school with Daren?"

Daren? Ohh Daren ugh I hate that guy I'm still mad at him! Mom can u drive me too school today!?

"Alright honey"
We finally made it too the school which felt like forever but oh well!? Ugh what the fuck does this shit face want?

"Hey Chrystal... Listen..."

Okay honestly I don't have no time for you! Want do you want from me!?

"Listen I love you and I care about you!"

Oh my god the whole school is watching us now....

I never loved you and I never will! Now honestly leave me the fuck alone I'm tired of your shit! The text you sent me really hurt my feelings the other day... So listen too me we're no longer friends now do me a favour don't ever talk to me or make eye contact with me!

I can't believe I said that... He looks sad, all the popular girls were looking at us... What the fuck are they looking at?!

I started walking up the school, everyone was asking what happened I honestly wanted them too shut the fuck up!

Ugh I have first period class with Daren! I really don't want to look at that guy anymore!!!

I got a text from an UNKOWN number! NOT THIS FUCKING SHIT AGAIN! The whole entire class looked at me if I was crazy or if I was on drugs...

UNKOWN number: Hey Chrysti

Me: what do you want from me honestly?!

UNKOWN number: I'll tell you what I want just meet me after school

Me: Fuck you

Bitch I honestly don't have time for this shit I'm going to block this persons number and honestly get a new phone and change my number....