Regret

Well it's no really a date, he only asked if I would hang out with him oh well....,

I woke up in the morning and I had 30 messages from the same number, great I thought he was gone for good...

Unknown Number:Good Morning ChrisyBear

Unknown Number: Oh Looks like You Have a Date with Someone special, Shall I Join?

Unknown Number: this time something more special will be happening, Hopefully  you will like your Present.

Read the messages almost 20x, and just rolled my eyes and set my phone on, my night stand then I dashed down stairs to go get some breakfast... My mother was waiting for me and she started asking questions like...

"So did the same number text you back today?

I simply replied with Nope... ( I really don't want to tell her the truth, she will make a big deal and try to call the police again....)

Oh and Mom don't try to call the police, his gone for good...( I felt guilty for lying but oh well

"Okay Honey

Oh wait and mom,! Daren and I are going to hang out at the park later!

"Okay wait time are you coming back it can't be later then 9:30"

I simply replied with, I will be back at 8:30 sharp I promise.

"okay honey and have fun!

I gave my mom a genuine smile, then I starting biting into My PB&J sandwich....

Ashley and I tested for 4 hours until it was time for me to get Ready!

I took out my makeup bag and started putting eyeliner, mascara, and a little bit of blush... I took out an Eyebrow pencil and started fixing my eyebrows!

It wasn't really full on makeup, because come on we are just hanging out!!

I rushed to my closet and started ripping clothes off my hanger until I found the perfect one!

At first I was like should I wear a dress? Nah we are just hanging out.....  But I came to conclusion to wear a Denim Jacket, Black Shirt,Ripped Jeans, Timberlands....

I rushed down the stairs and my mother stopped me and said:

"Honey you better get back at 8:30 sharp, and when your walking back walk with your friends"

I replied with okay, she then finally moved out of the way, in my head I was like I can walk home myself in not a baby...

I met up with Daren at the park 2 blocks down the street from my house, No one goes to that park... Lots of people get murdered in the forest, behind the park... I used to take that way to get home, Because it was a short cut.

But my mother told me not to...
She told me that someone my age, got dragged into the forest and got, Stabbed 18 times and the person who did it, hanged her on the tree so it would like she Committed Suicide.... Ever since she told me that story I never took the short cut to my house.

Daren's P.O.V

I see Chrystal in the distance with her bright beautiful hair and face, like I said Chrystal is not like other girls, that's what I like about her!

Chrystal you look beautiful today ( yep I was totally blushing... Embarrassing)   

She simply replied with

"Thank you "

We were staring at each other for 5 secs then I managed to say something... Chrystal you know that text I sent you the other day......

"Yeah what was that all about"
(You can Soo tell Chrystal Is so into me like it's cute😌)

Yeah Chrystal, I like you more then a friend...

"Did Ashley Ever tell you that... I had a crush on you?

Yeah she told me everything

I hear her Whisper  "Son of a Bitch"

I bursted out laughing, it's kinda cute... When she gets mad....

Chrystal P.O.V

I can't believe what just happened I think I'm dreaming right now, What the hell happened omg!!

The "Date" went well we talked and talked  it was time for me to go, Daren looked so disappointed.

I know he wanted to kiss me so
Badly but I had to go...

I told my mother that I will get back at 8:30 sharp! It's 8:28! I gotta go!

Daren asked if he could walk me home...

I simply replied with no, my house is not far from here!

"I insist, Please let me..."

Sorry I have to go now Daren! I'll text you when I get home!

I had to face my biggest fear and started walking to where the forest is... Yeah I know what your thinking "YOU DUMB ASS" well it's not my fault I need to get home quick!

My phone randomly lights up as I'am walking in the forest... The message gave me chills...

Unknown number: Oh it's time to deliver a special present!

Chrystal: What do you want!

Unknown: Oh just wait..

I was in the middle of texting then I heard something in the forest... I let out a scream then I started running out of the forest...

Something attacked me I tried to fight him off me but he was to  heavy, I let out a scream, he put his hand over my mouth

And told me to "Shut the fuck up"

His Voice Familiar! I yelled out YOU'RE NASH SKYS!

"Damn right I'am now shut the fuck up or I will kill you"

He dragged me into the back of his truck.....

Luckily I still had my phone in my hand, I was thinking if I should call the police, but that wouldn't be good the time the police shows up will be dead!

Oh I came to conclusion and I will just keep it with me and try to get Daren to help me!

Damn I should've listened to my Mom and I should've Walked with Daren!

Sometimes I'am Stupid...
________________________

Wow Chrystal got kidnapped by her Crazy ex Boyfriend!  If you don't know who he is check out chapter 2 I think Chrystal Mentioned Him!

I will be updating in 3 hours so stay tuned!

Please give this chapter a "🌟" it would mean a lot too me!

Also I do accept Spelling Errors,
And leave your feedback down below!