Trust Issues

Wow great, Now I have trust issues I don't even trust Ashely or Daren Anymore!

The truck was very dark, Yeah of course I was at the back of the TRUCK!

I hear Lelia and Nash talking but I couldn't make out what they were saying...

I wonder how my mom is doing, she is going to be mad! Why didn't I just walk with Daren or I couldn't
Have taken the Long way to my house! Now MY MOM WONT TRUST ME!!?

We were driving for At Least 30 minutes now I hear the back of truck being opened, Lelia and Nash both grabbed me and threw me on the ground!

If the tape wasn't on my mouth I would've spat on them!

Wow Nash lives in the middle of nowhere? I don't even recognize this place!

He then dragged me to his house, he then threw me against the wall
Great! His ugly face is closed to My face!

"If you try to break out or contact anyone I will kill you!"

I wanted to say something but then again the duck tape was covering my mouth!

He then opened this door! It look like a cellar.... He basically Threw me down the stairs and I went tumbling down the stairs...

Great Now I'm stuck down here in a cellar no one knows where I am and my hands are tied my legs are also tied! My mouth is covered with duck tape still!

After 1 hour of being down there, the cellar door opened...

There was an unrecognizable figure standing in the door way!

Hello.. Is anyone there..??

I heard a scream! She was then pushed down the stairs! Her legs were tied just like mines and her mouth were duck taped..

Nash then came down the stairs and stared at me for at least 5 seconds and laughed at me...

He then ripped the tape off my mouth!

Ow what the hell is your problem!?

"Shut up or I will put the tape back"

I then obeyed his rules and stayed quite, he then took a knife and started cutting of the ropes!

Finally I can move my hands and legs....

He looked at me and said

" if you cooperate with me I will keep you alive!

He then went up the stairs and stared at me...

I waited until he closed the cellar door, I went to the girl that was on the ground she was shaking like crazy!

I then rip the tape off her mouth...
I managed to say...

Who are you?

"I'm Skylar..

Omg skylar used to go to my school until one day she never came back to school!

SKYLAR! It's me Chrystal Remember me!?

"Omg Yes"

How did you get here?

"Well, when you broke up with Nash, asked me out so we were dating for awhile and he started abusing me...

Basically the same story as mine but he was stalking me...

"HOW IS Daren"

Daren...?? You know him..?

"Yes Daren is my boyfriend!

What the heck? Skylar is Daren's Girlfriend..? I thought he liked me and I thought he was single!!

Oh cool...

"Yeah I Miss him so much"

I then rolled my eyes and took the ropes off her and sat somewhere far away from everyone...

I started to tear up!

I miss my mother!!!!

Skylar P.O.V

I haven't seen Daren for awhile... We actually broke up I feel bad for Chrystal she is crying...

I want to tell her but nah she needs to back off even though we aren't dating!

I finally had the guts to go up to Chrystal and I started talking to her.....

What did Daren say about me?

"He told me that he was single!😡"

Guess what he lied now back off
... Wow I sound like a bitch she was the one who untied me and took the duck tape off my mouth...

Chrystal.. I'm sorry?

"Leave me alone get the hell away from me!"

I feel so bad I mean like she helped me and Daren and I broke up.... A few years ago...