High School

That was the worst and the weirdest morning I've ever had.... I mean like that text gave me chills every time I read it ... I need to figure out who's texting me.... Now I'm living in fear I can't get out of the house......

Honey Get Up and Get dress and get in the car it's school time

Wow my mom seemed so Pisy but I obeyed her and started to get dressed and grabbed my book bag and also my phone, Like duh it's my number : 1 top priory to have my phone with me in all times.

The car ride felt forever My mother started making small talk with me...

Great I finally see the High school that I go too🙄, I hate That High School Drama spreads so Quick, Don't trust anyone there...

I finally get out of the car and started walking up near the school, Then i get a text from the same number.......

Unknown Number: Ohh, Hey ChrisyBear wow you go to East West High school that's cool! There is a Special surprise  waiting for you, And Just know that We are Always Watching YoU

I started freaking out! A lot of question ran through my mind like, How does this person know which High School I Go To??
I took out my phone and went to the settings.. And typed in Locations, and my Locations was off. So HOW THE...

All I just hear is a scream in my ears and when I turned around I nearly stumbled on the curb but someone caught me, I turned so quick that I punched someone in the face ... Yeah I have Cat Reflexes.. That person had a familiar voice he let out a cry.... I look at him and I realized that it was DAREN! For some reason I knocked him out cold he was on the ground of the parking lot..... He was bleeding, Omg Daren I'm So Sorry omg.... It's okay Chrystal I've never seen u act this violent! You knocked me out cold...

Oh I forgot to mention Daren is the hottest boy in our school, he is a jock and he is also a Sophomore. Ashley My best friend always tells me that Daren has a huge crush on me...... But I wonder why I'm the ugliest girl in school Why didn't he go date Katey Asher..... Oh wait I forgot Katey is a bitch she basically uses people.

She calls her little squad the Hot Princesses,when they all look ugly like honestly Fix your crusty makeup!!

Yeah I know, She is the Popular girl in school, oh I forgot to mention "HER LITTlE MINIONS!" So there names are Tia, Nikeda , Skylar ... They basically act like her....... A lot of people tried to be Katey's friend but that doesn't usually work out....

Half of the people at our school are Fake Plastic Crusty Bitches The Only Best Friends I Got are, Leila, Ashley. I met them in pre K. 

Oh and I also forgot to mention that me and Katey were friends before back in elementary school... Up until Freshman year of high school she turned into a bitch.

Wow I really knocked Daren out so hard, his entire face started bleeding.. Oh no...

I apologized so many times and Daren just got up and Stared into my eyes and said its okay" I had butterflies in my stomach like I was imagining Daren and I getting married... But then I snapped back into reality, and Daren started staring at me looking so confused but his face still looked beaten up.. I hugged Daren and Apologized, then  I heard the first period bell ... Great Yay I have Math!! I was really good at math so I was sooo excited! Daren and I started talking until we had to go our own separate ways. As I was opening my locker I heard Ashley and Lelia voice and they both said "Sooo... Looks like Darney Boy is Catching feels for you..

I quickly replied with: No way he doesn't like me in that way... I think"

Then Lelia Said: How come he looks so beaten up..? Did someone attack him?

I Replied with yeah.. I accidentally Knocked him out cold... He scared me I have Quick Reflexes....

Hahah we all know you do, that's why we don't try to sneak up on you!!!

First period felt like forever but yet amazing... The bell finally rang and I had to check my schedule, it looks like I have English 2nd Period... I heard my
Phone going off, Great I forgot to put it on silent once I opened it I saw 20 messages from the same person that have been harassing me for weeks..

Unknown Number: Hello Bitch how you doing :)

Unknown number: ooh nice boyfriend you got there...

Unknown Number: ANWSER ME IM LOSING PATIENTS...

Unknown Number: A special something is going to be coming your way hehehe love you ;) babe.
----------------------------------------------
OH I also forgot to mention that I used to date Nash Skys we broke up 3 months ago, he would abuse me and call me ugly.... And say all those nasty things about me, that lead me to my depression, I was depressed for 2 months but I had to go to Therapy but now I'm okay!! Wasn't Cutting Myself, I sometimes had Suicidal Thoughts.

Nash tired to contact me many times but I always, end up blocking his number I had to Change my number almost 20x, And I Had To Place an Restraining Order because he wouldn't leave me alone . I think this person might be Nash? Nah it can't be he's locked up in jail anyways for a murdering case... Apparently he murdered his ex Girl friend Daisy Rinaye, Daisy didn't deserve that.
I think the next person he is going to murder is me.... Since I broke up with him over the phone... Nah again it can't be, I'm probably over thinking right Now......

Anyways apparently he kidnaps you then takes you to a cellar and u have to please him if you don't, He'll Kill you

But those might be conspiracy theories, but who knows what 'Nash is Capable of, there's rumours that he kidnapped someone from our school and killed her... Why did I ever date a psychopath?? He was so charming when I first met him but who knew he was a monster in disguise....

All I hear Mrs. Hanley Yelling my name and telling me to wake up... I haven't realized that I literally have fallen asleep oops...

English went really fast... It was finally time for lunch, Lelia and Ashley and I usually hang out near the corner it's the best place to hang out!!

There's always those groups of people that talk too loud, or act Like idiots and of course the Stupid dumb ass "Crusty Dusty so, Called "Princesses" I honestly see nothing in them..

Any ways were enjoying our lunch and talking Shit about Katey and her ugly Squad... I felt like someone was watching us but I ignored that weird  vibe...