I will find you

My phone suddenly went off again and I checked, again it's the same dumb ass stalker ass no life ass idiot texting me again, but this time it freaked me out so much...

Unknown Number: Just know that we are always watching you, your friends are not what they seem like honey..😘

I let out a loud scream, it honestly sounded like someone was getting murdered, Leila and Ashley Quickly Ran up to me ask what the hell happened... I show them the text and they had no feelings in their faces they looked terrified for me...

Lelia ask me something, you can tell she was scared because she was strutting..."wwhen ddid tthis sttarted happening...

I was about to answer but all I see Daren Running up to me, he really looked Concerned.... In my head I was like omg Daren save me, let's get married in live happily ever after but then I snapped out of it, and showed him the texts...

His face was priceless but yet cute
He replied with" Looks like your getting stalked by this unknown number.....

I replied with yeah I know In a calm voice but in the inside I'm Freaking The FUCK OUT!!!

"Did you call the police yet?

I replied with No, The police aren't gonna do shit my father got murdered 2 years ago and they don't even know who the fuck did it... I said that in a angry tone

" Oh.. I'm sorry for your loss....

I got up and left and started crying my eyes out..... I still miss my father... Whoever did this I will find you and you will regret what you did!!!

Darren's POV:

I haven't seen Chrystal this upset ever, she is usually up going and fun that's what I like about her :)

But I didn't know anything about her personal life, I mean I didn't even know that some sick person murdered her father.......

I saw Chrystal she was running down this hill... I followed behind her, she was sobbing, I went up to her and I said its okay Chrystal we will find this person who murdered your father!!

" Who is We I will find who did it myself...

Chrystal don't do this too yourself please don't

"I can do whatever the hell I want too"

But Chrystal...... The bell finally rang lunch was over 2 more hours of class time great, you gotta love school😒🙄

It's finally the end of the day it felt like forever..... I got to stop Chrystal from doing something that she will regret..

Chrystal P.O.V
I'm really pissed off at everyone for some reason like I don't want to talk to anyone right now I just need to be alone, but Daren can't seem to accept the fact to leave me the Hell alone....

I finally opened the door, of course my mother always ask "How was my Day at school" but today was different she notice that I was upset,

"Honey what's the Matter"

Mom I'm sorry but I'm not in the mood of talking right now please I don't need to be rude

My mother stared at me for at least 5 seconds then she walked away, but still look concerned for me...

went up to my room and dropped all my stuff and jumped onto my bed and I slowly started drifting to sleep, but then I heard my notifications go off...