Nash Skys P.O.V.

Wow Chrystal is such a dumb ass Crybaby! Like she is better off with me instead of being with Daren...

I know we broke up a few months ago but I still got feelings for her...

I miss stroking her hair and talking about school and making fun of people :)

Ahh the good old days!

After kicking her face I felt bad but not really she deserved that...

"Wh-Why you doing this to me"

Oh ChristyBear this would never have happened if you didn't break up with me in the FUCKING FIRST PLACE!

"ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT EVERY GIRL U DATE YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO ABUSE THEM! MENTALLY, Physically!

I got so pissed at her, How dare she say those stuff about me!
I then lift her up by her collar and smashed her onto the wall!

YOU FUCKING BITCH YOU DESERVE TO DIE YOU UGLY ASS BITCH!

"I'm ss-orry"

Aw I love it when she says sorry!
I then stared at her for at least 5 secs and walked Towards Skylar

Oh Skylar You see what happens if you try to say shit about me u get a beating

"YOU'RE JUST MAD CAUSE CHRYSTAL  told the truth!

I then grabbed Skylar's head and threw her against the wall and stabbed her in the leg!

You see what happens when u try to disrespect me when I'm mad!

I could've Stabbed the knife in ur neck!

Chrystal CLEAN up the mess or you will get it!

I then rushed up the stairs and made sure I closed the cellar door
I went up to my room and changed my clothes!

Shit there's blood all over my clothes! I need to shower,
I took a long shower then I had to throw out my good looking clothes!

Oh shit Daren is Texting Me!?
Does he Know!??

Daren: Hey Nash I know this is unusual of me to ask you this but have you seen Chrystal? She was gone for 44 Weeks now.... I'm losing hope if you do see her just give me a call..

Shit I got to reply to him.. What should I say? I can't be too Suspicious!?

Oh I got an idea!

Nash: Nah Man I haven't see her anywhere, who ever did this deserves to die like why would u do that to my  Girlfriend.

I had to say my Girlfriend so Daren would stop trying to hook up with her...

Daren: Uh Nash, Chrystal Told me you guys broke up... Are u confused?!

Nash: She did nah man she is probably joking you know girls!?

Daren: Dude we should catch up sometime? Today how bout pizza at 4!?

Nash: Sure Dude!

It's now 4:00pm I had to go in the cellar the cellar was pretty clean the blood is gone... I went down to tell the girls to not to try to break out or both of u will get it!

They then obeyed my rules... As I closed the cellar door I went out and started to drive... 2 police cars stopped me.. Great do they know?

Police Officer: Hi have you seen anyone named Chrystal she went missing 44 weeks ago, and we are just going around asking Citizens.

Sorry I haven't seen Chrystal since 2 years ago, who Ever did this deserve to die!

Stupid idiots I Have Chrystal it's so sad that no one went looking for Skylar.

I met up with Daren at Pizza Pizza we started chatting...

He started asking me uncomfortable questions that I don't even feel like answering but I have to, I don't want to seem suspicious!