Chapter 17 - The Tomlinsons

TDP - Chapter 17 / The Tomlinsons

“So where exactly do you live?” I asked Louis. I’m kind of new here and everyone knows that. But Louis and I have been driving for about half an hour, and I’m really scared because I don’t know this side of the city and I feel that Louis is going to do something wrong to me.

“We’re almost there, two more minutes. I kind of live in the middle of nowhere, my mum likes the quite. Also because I have four younger sisters, so we need big spaces and gardens and what so ever...” Louis told me while smiling. Wow he must really love his family, I wonder how it feels to have brothers and sisters… well we’ll most likely fight a lot, but it’s really boring living alone, well I’m an only child soo yep.

“I know that this question sounds kind of weird but since I’m an only child, how does it feel like to have sisters?” I asked really thinking about it.

“ummm… we used to fight a lot when we were kids, but now we’re closer than you’ll ever imagine” he took a deep breath and continued, “plus it’s a really nice feeling to be surrounded with people who love you. Also they might be a pain in the arse most of the time, but it’s mostly smiles, laughs and doing weird stuff together”.

“Nice...” that was all I could reply. I really missed my parents, shit I forgot to call them... Nah never mind I’ll call them later.

“so my house is right over there.” He pointed with his index finger to the corner of the glass windows.

“Yay finally!” I got a closer look of the house, it’s really big, and it’s surrounded with big, green trees all round it. His house is pretty huge! It’s about 3 stories high. It looks amazing, huge, and just magnificent. I really wish I would live in a place like this.

Louis opened the garage gate parking his car inside.

“We’re finally here” he sang the words, chuckling after. I giggled in response, he is so awkward, like me.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car, after Louis locked the car, we headed to the garage door, and entered the house from the kitchen.

“I’m home” Louis says screaming loudly while throwing his bag on the floor beside the door.

Suddenly I saw a woman wearing an apron standing by the stove, stirring the food in the pot, while she said “Hey honey, hey Har-“

“Hey mum” Louis interrupted the woman rudely, with a panicked look on his face.

“Mum this is Ashton, she’s new here, and we’re going to be working on a drama project soooo”

“Oh hello sweetie, I didn’t know you’re coming over but it’s nice to meet you I’m Louis’ mum, please call me Johanna” she said while waving.

“It’s great to meet you too, do you need some help with the cooking?” I asked politely.

“No sweetie, go on and do your project with the weirdo standing beside you” she said with a sweet smile and chuckle, and went back to work on her cooking. So I turned to Louis and caught him making weird faces. That’s probably why she called him a weirdo.

While Louis was leading me up to his room, a normal blonde and beautiful girl walked right up to us.

“Oh hey Lou and…” This cute girl might be his little sister.

“Ashton” I answered her with a sweet smile.

“I’m Lottie, nice meeting you” she introduced herself with a charming smile.

“Ehhemm” Louis cleared his throat, don’t know why… “We have to work on a drama project so catch yeah later Lottie”

“Sure! Have fun,” we walked past 2 bedrooms, walked through a semi-hallway that lead us to a door that has a banner saying “Do Not Enter, unless you say Louis is the BOSS”