Chapter 14 - They Look Alike ...

Ashton's POV 

I took out a yellow skater dress that’s sleeves reach the top of my shoulders from my closet and put it on. Then I added some minimal makeup that created the natural look, and let down my hair the same way it was when I went shopping with Dani and Charlie.

I checked myself in the mirror to check if what I was wearing was fine, and then put on my black toms.

I ran downstairs and saw Liam standing by the door putting his shoes on ready to call me. He was wearing a navy blue short-sleeved shirt with black jeans, and a pair of white converse was on his feet. He looked cute, but in a brotherly way.

"Nice dress" complemented Liam.

" thanks! You look quite nice yourself” I said back smiling.

“thank you . Ready to go?" Liam said pointing to the door.

I nodded "are we going alone?" It was a bit confused…

"Yup" he said popping the p. so we headed to the car and drove off.

-----------------------------------------

( at the restaurant)

"May I help you?" the waiter approached us.

 "a table for two please"

"Right this way " the waiter said.

We followed him through the restaurant, and sat on a nice looking table. It had a red cloth over it with nice roses set nicely in the middle.

"It's a fancy restaurant" I commented.

"It's my favorite restaurant, the food is pretty delicious here" Liam said while smiling .

I suddenly heard a familiar deep, husky voice in the background. I looked at my right to find Harry with another girl, having dinner. She kind of resembled Harry but in a girly way. Harry was wearing his casual black top and black skinny jeans, while the girl sat in front of him had blond hair, kind of orange, and were wearing a cute little blue dress.

"Earth to Ashton!" Liam was waving his hand in front of my eyes, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh sorry," I looked at Liam and then took a look at Harry to suddenly see him looking at me ... Shocker?

"Ash, what's wrong?" Liam asked sympathetically.

"It's nothing.. Ummm we'll excuse me .. Ermm I need to go to the bathroom". I excused myself to the bathroom; I didn't feel comfortable with the sight of "them".

I walked towards the hallway, where there was a sign that said (W.C). Suddenly, I had the feeling that I'm being followed. I turned around to see Harry blocking the entrance of the hallway.

"I thought Liam was the type of guy who takes care of their girlfriend, not cheat on them" he stated while his signature smirk was on his face.

"what are you talking about?! Liam would never do that to Dani" I fired back.

"you are here with Liam on... Ermmm a date" he was twiddling with his fingers, seeming nervous.

"One.. I'm not on a date with Liam.. It's just a friendly dinner..." I was getting angrier and angrier by the moment; I really don't want to cause a scene.

"Two, why do u even care!? And ummm three ... Ermmm...." I began to feel uncomfortable while talking to him.

"Whats number three??" He asked looking clueless.

"Um never mind just forget number 3.." Okay number three is... Who is your date?! We'll thank god I didn't ask that question, it was pretty rude... Just cover up your lie Ashton!, and why would I even ask that question.?!?  This is the most confusing/ awkward moment of my life !!