Chapter 3-What Happens When Getting There

Chapter 3 ---->What Happens When Getting There

Liam's POV

In less than a blink, when Ashton came closer and closer, her knees started wobbling, and the next thing she blacked out. I ran towards her and caught her. Ashton was pretty light, which isn’t surprising she’s really skinny, so I carried her bridal style to the car, while Ruth and mum carried her luggage, and I bet mom is freaking out and saying “what the heck! This girl just got here, and she already fainted!.”

My dad hurried to get the car as fast as he could. In about a minute we saw him at the entrance of the gate, we hurried and everyone jumped in the car while I seated Ashton in the back seat of the Range Rover. The way to the nearest hospital is about 10 minutes, while on our way we passed by McDonald's and KFC, I thought to myself “Man I’m starving! But that is not important now.

Mum kept giving us panicked glances, while Ruth was fanning her. Suddenly the engine stopped! “Why is everything bad happening to us!” Ruth said with no hope. “Liam honey, go and get a Taxi so you can take her to the nearest hospital, it will only take you about 5 minutes, here’s some money for the Taxi.” mum said. “Thanks mum” I replied, I got out of the car while carrying her, and then I stopped a taxi. We hopped in, the taxi driver was smoking, and it is not good for Ashton. I told him politely “excuse me sir, could you take us to the nearest hospital, and also could you please turn your cigarette off thanks.” Still he didn’t turn it off, so I opened the window for some fresh air.

After 2 min, we arrived at the hospital; it was a very huge building. I carried Ashton bridal style, and when we entered I told the receptionist about her case, and she called a doctor to take her to a room.

Ashton’s POV

I heard some noises, and beeping sounds, and tried my best in figuring out what was going on. I tried my best in prying my eyes open but it was like the eyelids were glued together. Suddenly I was able to open my eyes, and a bright light was flashing through. I felt that I was sitting in a bed, so I blinked several times and checked out the room I’m in. It was all so white, white walls, white floor, and people dressed in white walking from behind the door. I just realized that I’m in a hospital, I hate hospitals!!!! And I never liked them. But where is the family I’m supposed to be with, they couldn’t have abandoned me so easily and quickly …

while I was panicking, someone entered the room I was in, wait is he that brown haired boy I saw earlier? Yup that’s him… “Hey Ashton! What’s up? Are you okay, do you need anything??” Gosh can he just stop asking so many questions my head hurts!!! “ya I’m feeling better now but I just need a bottle of water please” I murmured softly. “ok well I’m going to bring you one right away, just give me a minute” he said and then exited the room, “ oh by the way I’m Liam” he gives me a wink and them leaves.

A group of three people entered the room, which must be the family I’m staying with. “Hi Ashton! Are you feeling better honey?” the woman that mostly looked like the mom asked. “ya I’m better now, thanks” I replied softly. And then Liam entered the room, catching his breath, and approached me gently “here’s your water.” “Thanks ….” I said “Ya we forgot to introduce ourselves, well as I told you before I’m Liam the cute and smart one” he winked. “and that’s Ruth the … stupid weirdo” “Hey!” Ruth exclaimed. “huh its okay Ruth I’m a weirdo too !! “ I said chuckling softly. “and that’s Karen my mum …. The ermm mum, and last but not least Geoff my dad”.

“thanks for letting me stay with you, it means a lot” I said politely. “No need honey, it’s a pleasure” Karen replied sweetly. All of them seem sweet, polite, loving, and caring, which made my mind go to ease. The doctor came in with the results and said “ hello, I just want to say Ms. Carter is fine, she must’ve been tiered and exhausted from all of the travelling and lack of sleep and nutrition. That’s the reason why she blacked out. But she may go home now.” “Okay thanks doctor. Now you guys get ready and ill bring the car, and I’m glad you’re okay Ashton.” Geoff said with a sweet smile, he must be a gentleman, Karen is lucky to have him.

He exited the room and left me with Karen, Ruth, and Liam. Ruth helped me get up, and helped me walk to the car, although I told her that I can continue walking alone without any help. When we saw the black Range Rover we headed over to it, and hopped inside the car. I was sitting beside the window, and Ruth was trying to annoy Liam by squishing his head to the window.

While we were moving, I kept staring out the window, the streets are so calm here, and there are beautiful green areas and parks; which we don’t have in New York City cause it’s all crowded. The flowers are so colorful, cheerful, and unique.

We entered a street which is covered by tall Green trees, it very beautiful, the street lights turned on since it started to darken outside. I assume we entered the neighborhood, all of the houses are aligned beside each other but they weren’t too close to each other, these houses look so cozy. Every house is about 2 floors above ground, with a couple of windows. We slowly parked in front of a white cozy looking house which looked so nice, it had a balcony in the front on the second floor, and there were also some steps in front of the door that leads to the house. I was so thankful I’ll be staying in such a sweet nice home with these amazing people.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys .... wasssaapppppp :)

so we dont really know if ur reading this story or not..

but pleaser please tell us ur opinion cause if no one likes it why should we waste a lomg time trying to write some chapters??

and please give us advice on how to make it better......

please if you want Vote/comment/fan !!!

Stay FOOFY !!!

Love

Ashly aand Payton :)