Chapter 8 - Something that he's not

Chapter 8- Something that he’s not

Ashton’s POV

“According to you

I'm stupid,

I'm useless,

I can't do anything right.

According to you

I'm difficult,

hard to please,

forever changing my mind.

I'm a mess in a dress,

can't show up on time,

even if it would save my life.

According to you. According to you.

But according to him

I'm beautiful,

incredible,

he can't get me out of his head.

According to him

I'm funny,

irresistible,

everything he ever wanted.

Everything is opposite,

I don't feel like stopping it,

so baby tell me what I got to lose.

He's into me for everything I'm not,

according to you…… “

I woke up on the song According to you by Orianthi, which I put as an alarm for me to wake up to everyday because honestly it’s a loud song also it’s amazing.  I got out of bed, and right away heard a knock on my room door.

“Come in…” I said as Liam’s head with messy hair popped in as he said “good morning Ash.”

“Morning.” I said shooting him a smile

“We’re leaving at 7:30 to school, we’ll probably walk, it’s not a long walk… is that okay?” Liam said moving his hair out of his face.

“ya I actually used to do that every morning, cause my school was like two blocks away, so it’s fine. I’ll be ready in 15.” I said with a smile. He smiled back, nodded, and left. I went to my closet and started thinking of what to wear. I decided on a normal t-shirt with skinny jeans, and my white converse.

I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and put on a tiny bit of makeup, keeping the natural look. After that I got dressed and got my bag, checking that I look fine and that I’ve got everything I need.

I got out of the room and walked down the stairs. I started smelling the aroma of pancakes and melted chocolate. As I entered the kitchen, I could see Mrs. Payne fixing the table, while Mr. Payne was flipping the pancakes, and Liam was all dressed and pouring the milk in a cup probably to drink it.

“Morning Love” Said Mrs. Payne smiling at me.

“Morning, where’s Ruth?” I asked curious to know where she is.

“She is still getting ready, late as always” Liam said like it was the most obnoxious thing on earth.

“I’m here. And Liam I heard that, I’m not always late!” Ruth said glaring at Liam while entering the room.

“Ya right” Liam said poking his tongue out.

“It’s hard to be a girl, try it and check!!” Ruth said while putting nutella on her pancake.