Don't tell anyone. Got it?

Nico POV

"Don't tell anyone. Got it?" Piper spoke to Hermione. "Okay, I promise, Piper." Hermione replied.

We all got up and went to bed. But deep down we all knew: we need to tell them who we are.

Once I woke up I woke Will up as well. "Will... Wake up!" I told him. He woke and got out of bed. Schist! Will looks good shirtless. He went to go put a shirt on, but I didn't want him to cover up his beauty. I walked up behind him and sliped my arms around his waist. "Turn around." I said to Will "Why should I do that?" Will asked me. "Because I want to kiss you." with that Will turned around and I started kissing him. Our lips moved sync with each other and our tongues fought for dominance. I being the winner-of course-I picked up Will-who is suprisingly light-and layed him on our bed. I got on top of him and continued kissing.

Just then Piper walked through the door. "Will, Nico, I wa-- AAAAre KISSING. Ahh too much!" Piper screamed. I laughed a bit. Piper now apparently safe from outside the door said "Well you two need to get out here. With clothes.".

I got up and put on my shirt, black skinny jeans and jacket. Will put on a sleevless tee and shorts. We walked outside of our room and sat down next to each other.

"Hermione told Harry and Ron, and Ron told everyone. Everyone knows that we aren't wizards and we are somthing else. We need to tell them, with Chiron's permission of course. So who has a golden drachma handy?" Piper said. "Me, I have one right here" Percy said while holding out the drachma. "Percy could you make the rainbow? And Annabeth draw the curtains." Piper said. With light streaming through the room and Percy spraying a fine mist-not the magical curtain-infront of me "O' Iris goddess of the rainbow please except my offering." Piper threw the coin in "Show me Camp Half-Blood, Chiron." Chiron's apperance shimmered right infront of us. "Hello kids, did you find out what I was asking?" Chiron asked us. "Well... It's complicated. If Hermione didn't find out then we would be fine but everyone knows we are not wizards. Some even think we are gods, some think we have a horcrust- I mean horcrux living within us like Harry did. We don't know what to do, should we tell them?" Annabeth asked Chiron getting more worried by the second "I give you permission to tell them. But only because we need to befriend them because some of the wizards are demigods as well. Camp desprately needs more camper our numbers are low. We all the demigods we can get, I will talk to the gods about claiming them when you do reveal yourselves. Do it tonight." with that he cut the connection. "So much for 'Don't tell anyone'" Frank spoke ironicly. "Well we need a plan. Annabeth" as Percy said it he looked at Annabeth. "Ugh why me?" (can't you just imagine Neville/Matthew Lewis saying: "Hey! That's my line.") Annabeth complained. "Because you are the smartest Wise Girl." Percy said back to her.

Percy POV

We all walked down to dinner together, it sort of looked suspicious be we weren't doing anything wrong. Once we sat down we got our food then sacrificed to our godly parent. I looked at Annabeth, she nodded. She looked at the rest they nodded. We got up and walked to the I guess you could call it a 'stage' because it was one Hades of a drama.

We beckoned the teachers off of their seats because most likely they were either going to get soaked or struck by lightning. Annabeth, Piper, Leo ect. was looking at me for leadership. Why does everyone do that? So I stepped up to the crowd... "Okay... So most of you know we aren't wizards, and that is true. We are the children of the Greek gods. (Imagine if he said 'we are descensent from the mighty gods!' that would have been funny)" as I said that there was a whole lot of chattering starting "The sooner you accept this the sooner you get to go to bed." with that half of the chatter died down "Thank you. Now eve thought most of you know some of this information we are going to say it anyways. We will say our name, age, godly parent and demonstrate our powers. Good?" I didn't wait for an answer "Good. Let's start with me. Perseus Jackson, seventeen, my dad is Poseidon god of sea, earthquakes and horses. I can control water, breath underwater and speak to horses." I used my powers to bring up water from the lake and form it into a picture of my dad with a trident in his hand and a horse by his side. I stepped back "Annabeth Chase, eight-teen, my mom (only reason why I wrote mom instead of mum is because Annabeth is American) is Athena goddess of wisdom. I don't have any physical powers accept owls obey me, but I can think of any battle strategy and make it work. I can survive with anything." Annabeth called her owl over then told it to go get some of the other owls and bring in a flag with a picure of Athena. I have to admit it was pretty cool. It was Piper's turn now, she stepped up looking confident. "Piper McLean, sixteen, my mom is Aphrodite goddess of love and beauty. My power is I can make people do whatever I want, its called charmspeak. You" I said pointing to some one "for your pride as a Slytherin, try to disobey me. Go jump in the lake then come back. Now." he did, satisfied Piper stepped back. "Hazel Levesque, sixteen, my dad is Pluto god of the underworld, dead spirits and precious metals. I can make gems appear from the ground but they are cursed." Hazel stepped back. "Leo Valdez, sixteen, my dad is Hepheastus god of metal working and fire. My power is... I can set myself on fire without getting burnt." with that Leo set his whole body on fire and put his body out again. "Frank Zhang, seventeen, my dad is Mars god of War. My power is that I can change into any animal I want at will. For example" Frank changed into many different animals at least seven. Then stopped and stepped back. "Calypso, I don't have a last name, I am thousands of years old, I am a goddess myself but I have a titan parent that I will not mention. I dont really hav e a power accept for when I was stuck on an island. I was cursed to fall in love with every man who came to my island and left without me. But I can weave clothes and I am an amazing gardener." Calypso spoke realising that she could not answer any of the questions with a good answer. "Will Solace, eighteen, my dad is Apollo god of medicine, prophesy, music, sun and so many other things. I can make a dark room light again and I am really good at healing people." Will spoke. Now there were only two of us left: Nico and Jason. "Nico di Angelo, umm.. i think I am nintey-five now. My dad is Hades god of the underworld and dead spirts. My power is I can shadow travel" Nico travels down off the 'stage' and back then continues "and I can summon the dead, crack the ground and I have my stygian iron sword which can kill the undead." now it is just Jason left. "Jason Grace, seventeen, my dad is Jupiter god of the skys, king of gods and god of storms.. I can fly and call down lightning." Jason flew up and back down then he called down a lightning blot which was the signal for the gods to start claiming the students. We waited and nothing happend but all of a sudden BOOM! All twelve Olympian gods were before us, we all bowed low, accept for the hogwarts students and teachers. "Students and teachers, bow before us!" Athena said "Mom!" Annabeth said clearly emmbarased by her actions. "Hades, Zeus and I really don't need to be here because we have no children here or anywhere else." Poseidon said "but we came to watch others get claimed.". Then Zeus spoke in a loud voice "Let the claiming... Begin (remember 'let the game.. Begin'
-Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire)" his voice rang out. A girl in Slytherin was the first to be claimed she was a Hermes kid. Hermes just pointed at her and his symbol blazed above her head like fire. I wondered if that was how I was claimed, did Poseidon just point at me from mount Olympus and I got claimed. Seamus Finnigan; Hepheastus. Luna Lovegood; Athena. Draco Malfoy; Hermes. Neville Longbottom; Demeter. Rachel Elizabeth Dare; Apollo. Wait! I thought she was just a mortal who could see though the mist really clearly. Wow. Now she can stay in the Apollo cabin at camp. "Demigods will now report to camp, by the way we are taking these students with us teachers. Sorry. Percy you will be in charge of showing the new demigods around. Hermes take them back to camp, please." Poseidon commanded "By son" "say hi to Tyson for us" Percy spoke to his dad before he left. "Nico, have a good time" Hades said to his son. "I will hope to see great things from you son." Zeus said to Jason. "Okay so Rachel can you gather all the demigods over there?" Hermes asked Rachel "Yes Hermes." Rachel replied. Once she got all of them she brought them up. Hermes clicked his fingers and we were gone.

Do you like my choice of Demiwizards? Or nah. Do you like that Rachel is a daughter of Apollo? Hope you do because I don't feel like changing it right now. Well this is a long chapter  one-thousand seven hundred words.

Bye