Tis on hold. *nods*

Hey my peeps!! So if you haven't noticed (which i hope you have) I haven't been posting a lot lately. I'm super sorry! *hides behind a tree* I've just been busy with school and friends and family and all that. Plus i just haven't had the motivation to keep writing all the time like i used to. all my motivation left me for fanfictions and anime. Not that fanfics and anime arent awesome but she's a little obsessed and it's unhealthy. *sighs* she has problems sometimes. XD But that's why she's my best friend.  We used to keep eachother motivatedto write and thats why i could keep up with my stories. I can't now cause i just cant make myself write. *shrugs* I have problems too. Plus i have like 7 stories that i'm working on right now. A lot of them arent posted but i'm working on a lot of them. trust me. O.o So untill i finish some of those stories I'm gonna put this one on hold for a while. I hope you all dont kill me or anything in my sleep.

But!!!

I have finally figured out all of Raven's backstory. It's pretty interesting, and involves another backstory/ story. I WILL be writing a romance/fiction/action story abouRaven's parents followed by Raven's past when she is born. It's going to be titled "Never Laugh at a Live Dragon" . I'm not sure when i'll start posting for it though. I'll probably type about half of it before i actually post any of it just so i can stay on top of it unlike the rest of my stories. Keep a look out for that though. Hopefully it's gonna be very VERY interesting and dramaticly cool. :P

Sorry about the whole on hold thing but with any luck it shouldnt be for long. To keep you happy till then, have a cookie! *hands you a cookie*

~secret ninja~