Epilogue - Was it ever love?

Jungkook was kneeling on the floor, he stared deep into Yoongi's eyes for a long while. Making the mint green haired boy nervous. Jungkook sighed and shook his head.

"What the hell is going on? How do you know Hoseok?"

"We've known each other since middle school."

"Tsk, as if I'm gonna believe that. I'm gonna make it easy for you then. Long story short - why are you two trying to make me and Taehyung talk again?"

Yoongi was speechless, he looked down on the floor that was made out of dark wood. His fingers gently stroke it, he could feel how the tree was old and how the tree was hurting his small finger tips.

"Look at me!" Jungkook snapped his fingers. "I don't have all day. Now tell me... What are you guys trying to do?"

"What if I told you... That we are trying to make you make up?"

"You're pathetic. I didn't know you would go that low." Jungkook stood up, staring down at the older. "Where is he?"

"What? Who?"

"Okay, I'll repeat myself but only one more time... Where is Taehyung?" he said slowly.

"I don't know." Yoongi answered with a little smirk.

"And what is that?" He poked his cheek. "Where is he?!" Jungkook raised his voice, which made Yoongi jump a little bit.

"I told you already, I don't know."

"I'm done... Whatever you guys are trying to do. Stop. It's none of your business and I can fix this."

Taehyung on the other hand, was walking Jihyun home in the dark. It was dawn, but the sun was already gone. There were some light in the horizon, but when they looked up, they could see the stars.

"So here we are..." Jihyun stopped walking. "Thank you Taehyung." she hugged him.

"No hard feelings?"

"No. I'm gonna be fine so don't worry too much about me."

"Take care Jihyun."

"You too, I'll miss you but I'm gonna see you one day in the future right?"

"Yeah, we're gonna do that. As friends. But for now, this is goodbye."

"Well... Bye then."

Taehyung began walking the opposite direction. The wind started to blow and suddenly, Taehyung could feel water drops fall on his face.

"And it's only December..." Taehyung whispered to himself.

As he tried to walk home in peace, the rain started to fall harder and the wind blew even harder. Ignoring it was pointless, it even made him walk slower.

A tall figure not too far away from Taehyung, started to run to him. But Taehyung couldn't see, without any umbrella it was impossible to see without the water in his eyes disturbing his sight.

Suddenly, the figure he saw earlier was hugging him. Taehyung froze, he was in shock and could barely move. He didn't know who it was, but then he could smell the stranger's hair. Jungkook...

"Taehyung... Finally... I found you." he hugged him even tighter. "I missed you."

"Where have you been?" Taehyung's voice was shaky. "I thought you were gone..."

"I thought so too." he let go of the hug, he looked into Taehyung's eyes, which was filled with tears. "What's wrong?"

"Do you know how much pain you caused me?"

"Taehyung... Look, I'm sorry."

"Why did you lie to yourself and me? All this time... Why!?"

"It's a long story... But I can tell you."

"What is the reason?"

"I did love you..." Jungkook stroke his black wet hair.

"Bullshit. I know you're lying. Just spill out the truth." Taehyung slapped away Jungkook's hand.

"Taehyung... Please..."

"Please what? Jungkook... You... Played with me for no reason. I thought we could be close friends but you wanted more and look where we are."

"We can still be friends..."

"I was stupid enough believing you in the first place. I was such an idiot."

"Kim Taehyung!" Jungkook called his name loudly.

"What!?" He screamed back.

"You know what? Forget it. If you can't let go. Let's just let this be."

"Oh so now you're telling me I'm overreacting? Haha, you're funny Jungkook..."

"I give up."

"I thought you wanted to stay?"

"Nevermind."

"But Jungkook!" Taehyung grabbed his hand. "Don't leave..."

"I thought you wanted me to?"

"Should we just drop all the effort? Eveyrthing?"

"Taehyung... You just make it even more painful... Let go."

"Please..."

"I gotta go. Bye Taehyung." Jungkook let go of his hands and started to walk away from him.

"Jungkook-ah?" Taehyung called the younger, making him stop and look behind him. "Was everything... a lie? Was it even love? Or were you in love with the idea of being in love...?"

"This... Was a mistake and we both learned..."

"Learned what? That I can't trust you?" Taehyung chuckled.

Jungkook frowned and looked up on the sky, to face the falling rain. "I used to like you... But now... I don't even know what I'm even feeling anymore."

"If the only thing I ever was when I was with you, a fool."

The end

----------------------------------------

Well... Guys. I gotta say that this is the last chapter. Yes. This is the end. I hope you enjoyed it! Thank you so much for taking your time to read and comment <3 I love you guys so much! Thank you thank you thank you!

What do you think about this ending? I hope you're all good and 2017 has treated you good so far.

Bye for now, till my next vkook is coming out hahah

All the best wishes and love

- Ari 7.01.17