11. Stay if you want to go

The next morning, Taehyung woke up, the sun shining in his eyes. He yawned, then noticed Jihyun sleeping beside him. She mumbled inaudible things in her sleep, her fingers were moving closer to Taehyung. He slowly crawled out of his bed.

What am I even doing? Taehyung thought to himself. This is not right, but... It keeps me distracted, which is good but now the pain is back. He sighed deeply.

He landed on his sofa and started watching the news on the TV. Not that he was interested, he just wanted to kill time. Though he slept a lot, he still felt tired, and there was nothing to do.

"Good morning daddy..." a sweet voice said. Taehyung turned around to see Jihyun; in just her underwear. "Have you slept well?" she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his head. Taehyung couldn't let out a sound cause of his tired lips being glued together, a low mumble was the only sound he could respond with.

"You hungry for more?" she started to kiss his neck. "Because breakfast is ready to serve." She smiled, then jumped over the couch to land on Taehyung's lap.

Without any warning, she jumped all over Taehyung with kisses - even his lips. Taehyung was just in his boxers, it was cold and Jihyun's warm body was all over him, it made him melt - in a uncomfortable way.

"Jihyun... We never agreed on kissing each other." Taehyung broke the kiss.

"Don't you like it?"

"It's not you." he stroke her hair. "You're very beautiful, but..."

"What's wrong?"

"Why are we doing this?" Taehyung said with a shaky voice, as if he was going to tear up. "Shouldn't you be with your boyfriend?"

"We're also just fuckbuddies."

"Well, I don't wanna be fuckbuddies anymore." Taehyung stood up, took a blanket and wrapped around his cold body.

"What am I doing wrong?"

"Jihyun... You're doing nothing wrong, believe me."

"Why can't you just love me?" she reached for his hand, she grabbed it and kissed it gently. "Please?"

"Isn't obvious? I'm just not into this..."

"You were last night." she played with her hair, then looked at Taehyung with a gentle look.

"We both were drunk. As usual."

They both went silent. Jihyun knew it was the truth, and it hurt her. "Because that is the only way, to make you fall into wonderland."

"Jihyun..." Taehyung sighed and sat beside her. "What more do you want?"

"More than just fucks. Taehyung..." she hugged him. "I think I love you." she mumbled in his neck.

"I'm sorry Jihyun, you can't be in love with me."

"I know... That is what breaks my heart. You still love Jungkook right?"

"You helped me forget him, I'm grateful for that."

"I only agreed on this thing, because ever since the day I met you... I always wanted to get close to you. But I can't get closer to you."

"Jihyun... Please."

"No Taehyung, listen. You've been my drug too. Jungkook was my childhood friend, my best friend." she let go of the hug. "We were in a relationship, a real one, but I guess it wasn't real for him. He just forgot that I was his girlfriend, then comes out gay and kisses some random dude he met."

"Wow Jihyun... I didn't know-"

"Of course you didn't. And when I met you, it changed. But when you were with Jungkook... Ugh, why am I always falling for the wrong boys? The ones I can't have?"

"Can't we still friends?"

"I'm afraid we can't Taehyung."

"Jihyun... stay. And hear my story."

"Will you let me go?"

"Yes. But please, stay for a moment."

While Taehyung were telling his story to Jihyun, Yoongi was sleeping on the floor with a bottle in his hand. His back, head, stomach, everything ached in pain. Then he could hear his phone vibrating on the wood floor. He picked up quickly as the ringtone gave him headache. It was Hoseok.

"Good morning sunshine." a voice said happily.

"For fuck sake Hoseok... Last night was a blast, let me sleep..."

"How's it going with Taehyung?"

"I guess he's recovering. He has a nice fuckgirl."

"Oh my god... Yoongi!" Hoseok screamed. "Are you stupid?"

"What?" Yoongi got up from the floor.

"That wasn't the plan!"

"Oh... Well, then what was it?"

"You were supposed to make Taehyung have fun and forget his regrets. Not to find somebody else!"

"Isn't it the same thing?"

"Whatever, where is he now?"

"Probably with... I can't remember her name. But he's probably with her right now."

"Okay..." he sighed. "What are we gonna do now?"

"How's Jungkook?"

"Better, but he still won't contact him."

"Why?"

"He has no courage to do it."

"Then make him." Yoongi hung up. A sigh escaped his lips, his house was a mess. "Tomorrow..." he let out a yawn, then fell in his sofa, trying to sleep again.

"Yoongi hyung?" a voice called. "Are you okay?"

Yoongi thought it was a dream, but he could see, move and feel his scent. He shook his head. No... It can't be Jimin. Not now. Yoongi thought as he started to cold sweat. He turned around to met him in the eyes.

"Go away..." Yoongi said coldly.

"Hyung... What did you take last night?" a gentle hand stroked Yoongi's shoulder.

"Leave me alone!" he pushed him away. "I don't want to see you! Just leave!"

"Yoongi hyung! It's me... Jungkook."

"What the actual fuck are you doing here?"

"You're still drunk?"

"No for fuck sake..."

"Oh you are..." Jungkook shook his head. "What happened?"

"Can't you just tell me instead, why the hell you are here?"

"My parents live here, I just wanted to pay a visit."

"And how come you stepped into my house?"

"I wanted to see how you're doing. Obviously not good."

"I'm fine Kookie. You should go."

"No, not until you answer some of my questions."

-------------------------------------

It's boxing day! be careful guys! Well, happy holiday :) All best wishes

- Ari 26.12.16