TWENTY-ONE: Beach ball

☀︎︎Kimmy's P.O.V☀︎︎

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎

I woke in a great mood this day and I couldn't stop myself from skipping my way down the stairs to go have breakfast, but I wasn't exactly watching where I was going and ran into the back of a familiar dirty blonde. I fell back onto floor, cringing at the weird part of my bottom I had fallen on, "Oh, I'm sorry-"

His eyes seemed to dilate once he realized it was me,  "It's okay, you don't have to apologize." I blushed and covered my face with my hair when he easily lifted me from the ground, propping me to stand back up on my feet. I felt him tuck my hair behind my ear which caused me to gaze up at him. He grinned, "Are you alright?"

I nodded, only now noticing how close we were and I let out a breath before stepping away, "I'm fine, thank you."

"Hey guys-" We heard a someone to our side, I glanced away from Adam moved my attention on the curly redheaded boy making his way towards us. 

I groaned, "What Averman?" The tip of his ears turned red and I could help but feel bad for getting mad with my friend so easily.

"I-I was just seeing if you wanted to go down to breakfast with me?" He asked, and now I felt shitty.

"Yeah, I'm sorry Averman. I didn't mean it." I apologized and walked with him 

"It's okay, make it up to me by having breakfast with me," He turned to look at Adam, "Adam, you can come too." He connected our arms before we could say anything and the dirty blonde and I shared an awkward glance as we were dragged by Averman. When we got in line, I helped Adam get his breakfast seeing as he only has one arm to use. 

"Thanks for helping me, Kimmy." He told me once we took a seat at a table full of our friends already, Julie on my left while Adam sat on my right.

"You're welcome." I bite into the chunk of egg on my fork.

I ate in silence, a thing I noticed that I'm doing almost everyday. I used to talk to Adam during my meals but now it was weird, I wasn't sure if he was mad at me or not for snitching on him.

"Did you guys hear we have a free day today?!" Connie squealed excitedly, Guy gazed at her adoringly. Guy went back to eating his food and Connie rolled her eyes.

"Thank god, I'm so tired." Julie voiced from beside me.

"What are you guys gonna do?" Guy asked, the teens around me shrugged.

"Well I think I'm just going to stay in for now honestly, maybe coach will want to do something fun later." Charlie said, stuffing a bite of his food into his mouth.