THIRTEEN: 1st game

☀︎︎Kimmy's P.O.V☀︎︎

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎

After we exited the mall, we hustled our way back to the condo to be on time and get ready for our first game. I held on Adam's hand firmly, never wanting to leave his side ever again after what happened earlier today.

Once we hopped off of the public bus, we raced into the building, seeing our coach in the main common area with the rest of our teammates, who were already ready and held their gear with them, clearly waiting on us.

Coach Bombay shook his head, sighing as he watched us skid to a stop in front of him. He placed his hands on hips with a stern look on his face, "Let's go! We need to go! It takes 40 minutes to get there!"

The girls and I ran to our room, the boys running to theirs. We quickly grabbed our hockey bags and gear, making sure we had everything that we needed before heading back to the entrance.

Once everyone came back, we started loading all of our bags and gear onto the Coach bus that was waiting for us, before heading inside to take our seats. I sat next to window and Adam took the seat next to me. I grabbed his hand, bearing the weight of today tiring and decided that I could use a nap before the game. I laid my head in his shoulder, his own leaning against mine.

I smiled, knowingly drifting into slumber as the bus began to start up and take off to our destination.

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎

Averman's noisy voice was what woken me up and that's when I realized we weren't moving anymore, so I guessed that we made it to the stadium. I took a gander out of the window, confirming my suspicion seeing the wide building with people spilling inside. I noticed Adam completely passed out on my lap and I smiled, leaning down and giving him a kiss on his temple, which seemed to have awaken him.

My brown eyes bored into his blue ones, finding them to be absolutely beautiful. I couldn't stop myself from admiring him and he noticed, "You like what you see, doll face?"

I smirked and nodded, leaning down again and kissing his soft lips, hearing my sister groan beside me as she walked past us to get off the bus.

"Gross." Connie uttered, I rolled my eyes and pulled away from my boyfriend.

Adam risen from his seat, holding out his hand to help me out of mine. I gladly accepted it and walked behind him until we had gotten off of the bus. Stretching my arms over my head to relieve the ache of traveling that had taken a toll on my body. Coach started handing out our bags from the luggage department, sweat beading down his face from the hot sun above. Adam retrieved our hockey bags, carrying mine inside for me.