"I didn't know that you were a twin." The Captain said. "So this issue should be addressed to the both of you."

"My client says that you have footage that proves that he stole money from a bank. I would like to see the footage."

The Captain shook back to his role and pulled out the laptop that was in the room. He showed the two the clip that was being used for evidence.

The footage clearly shows one of the two stealing a large amount of cash from inside one of the vaults of the bank. He had a gun held in his left hand while holding the bag with his right as he left the building.

"I swear that wasn't me." Barry said. "I was at home that night..."

"Barry." Sebastian said sternly and Barry stopped talking. Then he looked at the captain. "It is impossible for this to be either me or my client."

"How..."

Sebastian moves the video back and zooms in on the neck of the suspect. There was a distinct tattoo on the side of his neck.

"This proves that this is not, Barry." Sebastian said. he pulls the side of his collar showing a tattoo of a bird with words encircling it like the one in the video. The Captain examines the tattoo and the one in the video. It was a match.

"What is this?" he demanded. "some sort of cult?"

"A high school club." Sebastian said. "Which is none of your concern. But next in the footage."

Sebastian forwards the video as the suspect uses a gun to blast the camera.

"I am right handed." Sebastian said. "This man in this video is left handed."

"That doesn't fully clear your case, Mr. Smythe." The captain said. "Where were you when this event occurred."

"I was at home with my husband who can testify that I was at home doing some unfinished work." He said crossing his arms.

"He could be lying."

Sebastian's eyes narrowed. "Just because I am gay, doesn't make it any different Captain."

Barry whispered into Sebastian's ear. "Bas, he's engaged to his boyfriend."

"Oh." Sebastian said. "But that doesn't justify that my husband could be lying."

"We need solid proof that you were at home that night."

"What do you need bruises from our mind blowing..."

"Seb!" Barry scolded this time. "Not that, he mean's real evidence, like footage."

"I live in a well surveillance apartment in upper east Central City." Sebastian said barely missing a beat. "Feel free to check. I came home early that night. And worked on some unfinished work."

"So, if this isn't you then who is?"

"I don't know." Sebastian said. "But sure as hell, it isn't me or my brother."

"So are you saying that there's what a shape shifter out there?"

"Can be." Sebastian said. Then he pulled out files from his bag. Three main files, the first was one of Clyde and Mark Mardon, the second a man named Jake Simmons, and the last file, was about a man in a yellow suit.

"What is this?" the Captain asked.

"Four people who have be caught in surveillance doing extremely impossible things. Controlling the weather, shooting some sort of death ray from his eyes, and running in the speed of sound."

"What has this got to do with the case."

"Whoever this man is posing as me." Sebastian said with a serious look on his face. "He is like one of these people. He is dangerous. And as sneaky as smoke."