Chapter 2 💝

Two weeks later 💟
"Further more, the colonial armies fought against the emperial law for the remission of their rights" said our History teacher, Mrs Jortfield. I sincerely enjoyed History especially when it comes to the war aspects. Unfortunately, the kids around me clearly didn't seem to enjoy the class as half of them were either talking or texting discreetly while the other half were sleeping.
"Anthony Gudham was-" spoke Mrs jortfield before she was interrupted by the closing bell "Grrr". Immediately, heads flew up and people began to scramble for the door, shouting loudly. Our teacher had no choice but to pack up her bag and books and leave the class.
Smiling, which was something I did frequently, i started packing up my books when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. Clearly, it must be one of those wacky nerds about to ask me more about History. Unfortunately for them, I was exhausted. "Yeah", I answered , my eyes still fixed on my bag and books, trying to pack them all up. "Can I take a look at your History note?" asked the masculine voice. "Well I'm sorry cos that won't be possible. I'm packing up my books now and I'm very tired" I replied, finally zipping up my bag. I clearly wasn't ready to answer any nerd this hottt afternoon.
"Pretty please" begged the masculine voice. Infuriated and surprised at how a nerd could possibly beg like that, I snapped "Noo!! Can't you just leave me alone?". Getting up, I finally turned to face the annoying nerd when I stopped in my tracks. Standing right in front of me was no other person but HIM!!! I mean, the guy who literally took my breath away, the guy I stole glances at frequently when he wasn't looking, the guy I hadn't spoken to for two weeks. It was HIM! HIM!! HIM!!!
Instantly, my mind turned into a whirlpool. Then my brain froze. And the only sound I could mutter was "Arrrgggghhhh!!" (Imagine how wide-eyed I was). Then I shouted again........and again......and again......and again.......and again......AND AGAIN. All these while, I knew he was trying to calm me down but I didn't hear what he was saying. Then in the middle of my little madness (I guess he shouted at the top of his lungs because then I heard him clearly) he said "CANT YOU JUST KEEP IT DOWN AND SHUT THE HELL UP??!! I MEAN, ITS NOT LIKE IM A MONSTER OR I ASKED YOU OUT ON A DATE!!! GOSH, WHAT A RETARD!!! and with that he walked out.
Then at that moment.....that very shocking moment.......I........finally......stopped.........shouting. I watched him walk out of the class and slam the door. We weren't exactly alone, most of my classmates were in the class and they just kept their eyes on me. Even Nina wasn't there at all!!. The room was dead quiet. Filled with embarrassment, I slumped back on my seat. I just ruined that perfect moment. I mean, the cutest guy in Hilltop actually asking me for a note, a history note!!!
Right then at that moment, I made a mental decision to stay calm whenever he talked to me. I clearly wasn't going to be the first to talk to him. I just couldn't wait.

But actually, he never talked to me.

And now I'm in grade 12, still in the same class with him.

What was his name again?? Oh yeah....

Nathan

Idiot***