wildflower

"Let him out,"

The door opened and it revealed a young man, his short figure showing as he walked out.

"Don't cause too much trouble, Jimin. You wouldn't want to return here, would you?" The officer chuckled, making Jimin smile.

''I won't,"

→♥←

"Jimin-ah? Is it really you?"

The short, chubby man hugged him tightly, ruffling Jimin's hair when he released him.

"Ne, Pd-nim. Did you missed me?" Jimin grinned, crossing his arms on his chest.

Park Jimin was sent to the Seoul Asylum because of his case, which was threathening a young lady. Sounds normal, right? Well, they found out that Jimin had a rare disease in which he goes crazy all of a sudden. This disease was not yet known, and is currently being observed. .

He was in the asylum for 2 years.

With the help of the profesional doctors, he obeyed them and decided to fight back his disease. Now, he is fully normal, said the doctors.

The fans didn't know he was in an asylum. They thought that Jimin was on vacation, with BigHit unknown where his wherebouts are, so they let him be without forgetting to give him lots of love and support.

Inside the asylum for 2 years, he cried. He hated himself. He hated the way he treated his one and only love.

Hye Jin.

He was gonna proved to her that he changed, that he was no longer a monster.

→♦←

Author's Note:

hey guys! here's the first chapter of wildflower. actually, i got this idea from the filipino teleserye, wildflower, in which a girl seeks revenge to the people who killed her mother and father. so, big credits to the director! i'll probably change some scenes there so it wouldn't be much called plagiarism :) but for this whole story, credits to the director

edit: i was not able to follow the plot of the original wildflower. just the title haha sorry for those who were expecting.

Target: 25 reads and 10 votes