What is and What Should Never Be

Start from the beginning

Things were even weirder once I got to school. I tried talking to Halle and she looked at me like I was some peasant interrupting her kingdom. I looked all over for Tom, hoping he could sum things up for me. 

I walked down the halls and found him near the guys locker room with all of his friends. "Tom! I'm so glad to see you. Look we need to talk." 

He turned to me and smiled, "Hey babe. Good morning." Before I could stop him, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in to kiss him. It was literally like kissing your brother. 

"Tom!? What are you doing?"

He looked at me confused, and then embarrassed. "Jay, what's going on?"

"I don't know. You tell me?"

He just looked completely confused and turned to walk away. "Wait, Tom! I'm sorry. I just need your help. Everything is wrong and I don't know how to fix it." 

"Okay, well what's going on." I could tell he was still upset. 

"Well for one, my dad was kissing some crazy hooker this morning!"

"Ha! You mean your mom? Well I don't blame him! You wonder how I fell for you? It kind of runs in the family. You Ackles are so freaking gorgeous." 

"What? What are you saying? Tom, that's not my mom?"

"JJ, I don't know what's gotten into you, but you're scaring me. First you flinch when I kiss you, and now you're acting crazy." 

"Tom, what are your parents names?"

"Jared and Alexis." 

"What the??? Alexis? And seriously, where's my mom?"

"Justice you need to get this straight. Your mom, Taylor, is at home right now. Probably watching the Real House Wives of New Jersey. What's going on with you today?"

"I don't know. But I need to go." I ran out of the school, busting through the doors. I didn't stop running until I was home. 

Gen answered the door when I knocked, and I hurried through the door. "Excuse me, sweetheart. You can just burst into peoples houses like you own the place." 

"BUT I DO? Why does no one get that?" 

I looked around the house, and nothing looked the same. Everything was white. White tiles. White furniture. White walls. It didn't look like our Million-dollar farm house anymore. It looked like a freaking Beverly Hills penthouse. 

Gen walked over to me. "Hun, do you want me to call your parents and have them come get you? Or what school do you go to? I could drive you?"

She was so sweet, but it drove me crazy how she didn't remember. Just then Jared walked in with a tablet in his hands and a headset speaking Japanese. I hurried over to him and took his tablet to get some answers. 

"Jared! I need your help! Everything is messed up and I can't find my mom." 

He looked furious. "Genevieve, who is this girl? And why did you let her in my house." 

"I'm so sorry sir. I will escort her out the door." 

He walked off and continued with his conversation that I assumed was with some company in Tokyo. 

Gen walked me outside where a big Yukan was pulling in to the drive way. A woman walked out and threw her keys at Gen, "Genevieve, would you be a doll and pick up the kids from school today. I've got tea with the Mayor's wife at 3:00 and I just can't miss that." 

"Okay, I don't know who in the world that is, but she is not Jared's wife." I said to Gen. 

"I don't know who you are, but you almost got me fired. You need to leave."

"Wait! Gen!" I yelled. "You have to remember me! You practically raised me with your sons. We've lived together for over two years now? You really don't remember me?"

"I'm sorry kid, but I don't. You need to leave now."

I turned away slowly and started walking down the long driveway. I made it half way down the block when a man soon appeared walking next to me. "So, do you like this life?"

I nearly wet myself I was so freaked out. "Who, who are you?"

"My names Seth, and I'm a djinn. We don't normally associate with our mortals, but I decided to make an exception for you." 

"Can you tell me what's going on?"

"Why your wish of course!" He raised his hands in the air, proud of his work.

"What wish? I didn't wish for any of this."

"Yes, darling, you did. You wished your dad had never been on Supernatural. Without your dad, the show only lasted three seasons and was a total bust. He grew up in the family business and took over the car garage when your grandpa died. He met your mom years ago when he fixed up her car." 

"Why are you doing this to me? Where's my mom?"

"You're mom? Oh she's fine. She's actually more than fine. She's in Paris is Chad Michael Murray, her husband. Oh I just love happy endings." 

"What? Chad Michael Ma-Who?? How is this happy? I want my old life back!"

"Now that I can't do. This was your wish and it took a lot of work to make it come true. I'm not just going to let you ruin it." 

"Do something! This isn't my life! You have to fix it!" I was screaming now, and tears shot down my face. 

"Alright, alright! But are you ready to accept your family for who they are?"

"YES! I promise! I will never think otherwise again! Please just fix things back to the way they were." 

"Fine." He looked down at his hand and before I could say anything or stop him he socked me in the face. 

Suddenly  I wasn't on the street anymore. I was in the living room, MY living room, laying on Jake's lap. I had fallen asleep. It was just a dream. He pulled me into him in worry. "Jay, baby, what's wrong? Did you have a bad dream?"

"You could say that." I chuckled. 

"Hey, it's late. The other two are already out. Let's get to bed." He picked me up and held me in his arms as he took us to my room for bed. 

I don't know how I ever took for granted my life. We passed by my parents room and my heart melted seeing the two of them together. Jared and Gen were fast asleep as well. When we entered my room he set me on the bed and tucked me into the covers. 

"Please Jake. Sleep with me tonight." I didn't let go of his hand. 

He smiled, "Alright, but only because I hate seeing you after you've had a nightmare. I'll be right next to you all night, okay?"

"Okay, thank you." He climbed into be and pulled me up against him. He wrapped his arms around me and cuddled me close. "I love you Jake." I whispered. 

"I love you too Jay." 

Okay, I was rewatching Supernatural over the break, and watched Season 2 episode 20 and had to write a chapter about it! After finishing it though, I'm not sure if I like it. I might delete it and make a new part to follow last chapter. Comment what you think! (Also it's like 2 am where I live, so I wasn't going to edit this... I'm exhausted and here's a very sloppy unedited update! Haha! Enjoy!)