Chapter 19

Just us

Nari's POV:
It's 8:27 pm and Myung is cooking. "
Now I'm hungry," I sigh staring at her plate.

"Nari, I swear if you try to take a bite of my food I'll kill you!" Myung yells from the kitchen.

I creep up to her plate. "Good!" I yell taking a bite. She quickly turns to me, "you're dead!" She charges towards me causing me to run away.

"Why can't you make your own food?" She yells. "Because it tastes better when I steal it from you," I laugh.

I scream as I notice a shoe in Myung's hand.

Before she could throw it someone knocks the door. We both face the front door.

"You answer it," I whispers. "No, what if it's a murderer? You answer it," she says watching the door.

I sigh as I walk up to the door. As I open the door I notice a familiar face.

"Myung, it's worse than a murderer! It's Dominique," I yell. "I'm offended," he gasps.

He pushes his way in and looks at me. "Your tits look nice," He looks at my chest. "What kind of conversation is this?" I cover my cleavage. 

"Now that I see you... you're not flat like you were in high school," he looks away. "It's only been a couple months since we got out of school so what are you talking about?" I sigh in disgust, I don't know if I should punch him or not.

"Are you going to that party today?" He changes the subject. "I guess," I look down. This conversation is so awkward.

"Nari, come here!" Myung yells from the kitchen. Oh shit! What did I do? I walk into the kitchen noticing my phone in her hand. "Do you have a boyfriend? Don't hide things from me," She whispers.

"No, why?" I ask. "Then who is this person who tried to call you?" She hands my phone over.

"I don't know! I'd never put a name like that it's so... ugh," I cringe as I stare at the name. Who would put 'the hottest guy ever'?

I furrow my eyebrows, "Who would put th-" My eyes widen as I realize, that idiot.

I quickly unlock my phone ready to question him until my phone vibrates. I look at the text along with a picture he sent. I begin to choke on air, almost dropping my phone.

"Are you okay?" Myung asks curiously trying to peek at my phone. I quickly hide the phone screen against my chest. "I need to do something," I feel my face becoming more and more red.

"You said you wanted to eat though," Myung yells. "Not anymore," I run into my room locking the door behind me.

I throw my phone on my bed as shivers run down my spine.

He sent pic of himself half naked and said, I want you to beg for me to give it to you.

I need holy water! I need to somehow throw it through the phone and give it to him.

Okay I need to act calm. I know what he's trying to do. I grab my phone and text him back, haha... funny.

Just act like nothing happened. My phone vibrates again, I glance at it to make sure it wasn't another picture. It's a text, Alright, if you wanna play like that.

I ignore him and power off my phone. He can go jack off to porn. I throw my phone back on the bed and go into the bathroom to shower.