Chapter 16

Lost time

Nari's POV:
I'm currently waiting in the car for Yoongi infront of a twenty-four hour supermarket. He said he 'needed to buy something important' but what? We're just going to hangout.

"I'm back," Yoongi smiles, putting a bag on the back seat behind me. "What did you get?" I question him. "Drink this," he hands me a bottle of water. "Why?" I ask.

"So you won't get a hangover, but if you still end up with one I got pain relievers at my house," he starts the car. "We're not going to your house," I glare at him. He said nothing, instead he smirks. What are you planning Min Yoongi?

I look out the window as Yoongi drives out of the parking lot. I stare at Yoongi from the reflection on my window, I catch him glancing at me a couple times.

"Yoongi, just to make things clear I'm not going to sleep with you," I turn to glare at him. "Don't you think I know that? I've tried to have sex with you a ton of times with no success, what makes you think I have a chance this time?" he rolls his eyes.

"Well, I'm not that easy unlike some girls you sleep with," I mumble. "At least they know how to let loose," he argues. "I bet that's not the only thing that's loose," I laugh.

Yoongi jerks the car to the side of the road, he takes off his seat belt and glares at me. I notice Yoongi's jaw clench.

"You know what? Not everyone is perfect like you. You know people have sex right? It's normal. Not everyone is a virgin, unlike you the women I've been with enjoy sex," he yells, now inches from my face.

"Chill, It was just a joke, I'm sorry if it offended you," I laugh, trying to shove him away. He sits back on his seat.

"Either way, I'm not a virgin anymore," I lie, glaring back at him. "Oh really? Who took your virginity?" He asks, not believing me. "My ex, he was my next door neighbor," I look him in the eyes. "Liar," he mutters yanking his seat belt back on.

"How?" I ask. "I'm the only one you've been closest to. I'm going to be the only one to have sex with you," he looks me in the eyes. What the fuck?

"Stop saying that," I cringe, thinking about it. That will never happen.

About two hours later we arrive at the beach. "Come on, the sun is about to rise!" Yoongi gets out of the car. He runs to my side opening the door for me. "Thanks," I mumble.

He closes the door and opens the door behind me. I peak from behind him, he's grabbing the bag he got earlier. "Hey! Go sit on the hood of the car instead of watching me," he yells. "Fine," I sigh.

I sit on the hood of the car and wait. "Close your eyes," he shuts the car door. I close my eyes hearing his footsteps slowly walk towards me. "Open them," he whispers. I open my eyes seeing Yoongi infront of me with a cupcake in his hand.

"I even put a candle on it," he smiles handing me the cupcake. He snaps a picture of me using his phone. I feel my heart pounding against my chest. Ugh! Why is this happening to me again?

I tried to stay away from this jerk but here I am having feeling for this guy... again. I blow out the candle. "Happy late birthday," Yoongi shows off his gummy smile. I eat the cupcake and smile feeling satisfied.

"You really love food," he laughs, sitting beside me. "Yoongi, can I ask you a question?" I change my voice to a more serious tone. "Depends on what it is," he responds. I clear my throat, "why are you being so nice to me after months of us not speaking?"

"I don't know. I use girls all the time, but when I did it to you, seeing how much it hurt you... something inside me felt so guilty, I need to make up for what I did to you."

He pulls me on top of his lap as we watch the sun rise. I feel his eyes on me, I glance at him catching him staring at me. I don't think he was even looking at the sun rise.

"Min Yoongi, I'm warning y-" Yoongi cuts me off, I feel his lips brush against my neck. He kisses and sucks my neck making sure to leave marks. "W-What are you doing?" I bite my lip. "Making sure everyone knows you're mine," he whispers. Wait, why am I not stopping him?

"Did you really have sex with him?" He asks moving my face towards him. Why the fuck is he asking about this? "What if I did?" I ask back. "I'm the only one that can make you feel good," he mutters.

"Y-Yoongi maybe we should do something else," I gulp. "Is that what you really want to do?" he asks, staring at my lips.

"Well, we're at the beach," I move away from him. "Alright," he takes off his shirt. I unbutton my jeans taking them off and slip off my crop top. I turn around catching Yoongi staring at me, "pervert."

He quickly looks away ignoring my comment. I glance at him, he's only wearing boxers. He grabs my hand and pulls me towards him. Side by side we walk towards the beach.

We slip into the water. About five feet in Yoongi slides underneath the water. Where the fuck did he go? I feel his arms wrap around me from behind. He drags me underneath the water with him. I feel his finger tips brush against my cheek. I kick him and swim to shore.

"Whats wrong?" He yells following me. "I'm not interested in you unless I'm the only girl you're with," I sigh walking towards the car. "Does that mean we'll f-" I cut him off. "When I'm ready," I get inside the car. "I only call them up to have sex, I don't care about them," he puts his jeans back on.

"How nice," I say sarcastically putting on my jeans. "Hey can I wear that?" I ask pointing to his shirt. He nods his head handing his shirt over. I turn away from him and take off my bra. I glance at the side view mirror and catch him staring at me again.

I quickly cover my breast, "what the fuck is wrong with you? Ever heard of privacy? You're like a peeping tom!" He turns away. I quickly side his shirt on and turn around.

"Done!" I yell. He turns around covering his crotch area with his hands, "Uhh, stay here I just need to do something... I'll be back. Just give me a couple minutes."

He slowly backs away then sprints towards the restrooms. Okay, I'm not staying here alone. I walk towards the direction he went to. Once I reach the bathroom I hear Yoongi groaning. "Gross," I mutter running back inside the car.

About five minutes later Yoongi comes back. "Done touching yourself?" I ask. He raises his eyebrows, "I-I wasn't touching myself!"

"Whatever," I whisper. "Seriously, I wasn't!" He argues. "Okay!" I laugh. He starts the car driving off.