Chapter 10

I think I like you...

Nari's POV:
Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! I wake up to the sound of an alarm clock. I'm awake but keep my eyes closed. I felt something move around from beneath me for a couple seconds. What the fuck is that? I elbow it and fall back to sleep.

Yoongi's POV:
I fell something elbow me in the gut and immediately groan. I open my eyes finding Nari hugging me and one of her legs wrapped around my waist.

How the hell did she end up on me? I move around trying to escape from her awkward cuddling. After a couple seconds I got both of my hands free.

Must turn off that alarm clock! Using my upper body I moved closer to my drawer and unplug my alarm. Nari is still cuddling against my chest.

I pull Nari's hands away from my body and push her away. She is still not getting up. I grab one of my pillows and throw it at her face. She quickly sits up and smiles, "good morning."

You can tell she's about to go back to sleep. "Nope, you have to get up," I yelled as I drag her off my bed. "Nooooo! Please I'm in love with this bed," Nari responds trying to get back on the bed. I feel bad for her future husband.

I push her into my bathroom. "Go freshen up so I can take you to your house," I yelled through the bathroom door. "Stop yelling," she whines, okay she's awake. I quickly get dressed in a white hoodie and black joggers.

I hear the bathroom door open and there stood a tired looking Nari. "Let's go," Nari whispered grabbing her phone. Uh..she's still wearing my clothes. "Aren't you going to change to your clothes? I'm pretty sure they finished drying.

Nari sighed, "I don't want to, they are so comfortable, I'll give them back tomorrow." She hugs my jacket, this has got to be the most laziest girl I've met.

"Okay, whatever makes you happy, let's just go," I mumble as we left the room. Once we reached the first floor Nari went to go get her clothes while I went to the car.

I reach into my pocket pulling out a cigarette pack. I've tried to stop smoking many times but nicotine is addictive, I quickly roll down my windows. I take out a cigarette and light it.

I blow out the smoke through the window so the car won't smell. After two minutes Nari comes out and starts walking towards the car.

I quickly throw my cigarette out of the car and wave my hands around to get rid of the smoke.

She gets inside the car and cringes. "Do you smell that?" She coughs. "Smell what?" I asked back. "It smells like cigarettes," She said covering her nose with my hoodie.

"Hurry up and type in your address," I change the subject. She quickly types her address into my GPS as we drive off. The GPS says we'll be at her house in about fifteen minutes.

After a minute Nari already starts bothering me, "Can I play on your phone?" I ignore her and continue driving. "Please, I'm bored," she whines.

"No!" I yelled. "Fine, whatever," she huffed. "You're acting like a five year old," I sighed. She turns around facing her window. I smirk at how childish she's being and continue driving.

I glance at the side view mirror on her side and see her reflection, she rolling her eyes and frowning. I wonder what she's thinking about?

Nari's POV:
What if my parents found out I sneeked out? What would I tell them? I regret going to the party. I don't know if I should even trust Dominique anymore, he ditched me at the party....what kind of friend does that.

I continue staring out the window as these questions went through my mind.

Yoongi's POV:
The car ride was very quiet. Eventually we reached her house. "My parents aren't home, umm do you want to...come in?" Nari asked.

She looks down at her hands trying to avoid eye contact. "You can park your car on the curb so it won't be suspicious," she added. "Yeah sure," I answered. She looks up at me and smiles.

We get out of the car and walk to the front of her door. I looked around while she got a hidden key. Her neighbor is staring at us. It's a guy who is our age.

I wrap my arm around Nari's waist and smirk at the guy. He notices me looking back at him and walks inside his house. Nari pushes my arm away and opens the door.

Once we got in I shut the door. "So what do you want to do?" I asked. "Let's go to my room just in case my parents come home," she whispers.

She intertwines our hands and leads me up the stairs to her room. She grabs a tooth pick out of nowhere and unlocks her door. Once we entered her room she lets go of my hand and shuts the door making sure to lock it.

She walks up to me and pushes me on the bed. "What are you doing?" I laughed. She jumps on the bed and lays beside me. "I think i'm starting to like you...as a friend of course," she blushes covering her face.

"You what?" I smirk. She smacks my chest, "I'm not saying it again." She turns her face to look at me and I do the same. We stare at each other for a couple seconds and start laughing. "Whats so funny," I laughed.

She continues to laugh as I stare at her. "When you laugh you sound like a spray bottle," I laugh. She laughs even louder than before.

After a couple minutes we stop. "I hope you don't mind me asking but where are your parents?" She questions. "They work a lot so I don't see them often," I whisper.

"Oh," she replied. "I don't care though, I have my six best friends there for me," I answered honestly. "But don't you get lonely when they leave you at night?" She added. "I'm used to it so I don't think about it," I responded.

Nari sighs and turns her body to stare at me I also turn to look at her. I start caressing her face and move myself closer to her. She moves my hand away from her face.

Nari straddles me and begins kissing me. I push her off while getting on her and bite her neck leaving marks.

She let's me take control and begins to moan, I grind my crotch against her making her moan louder. After a couple seconds I start taking off my hoodie and Nari takes my hoodie off of her.

As soon as I was about to take her shirt off we hear the front door open. "Shit," we both whisper.